PDA

View Full Version : Switching from Sust to Test P and Test E during Cycle need advice....

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 01:28 AM
I have been running Sust at 975 per week with EQ at 600 pinning Mon and Thurs. I am on week 12 and out of Sust so I began Pinning Test P 100mg and Test E 125mg EOD the past 2 weeks while I was taking the last few shots of Sust. Now that I am about to start my first full week with no Sust pins I bumped the Test P 100mg and Test E 250 EOD how can I integrate the EQ without having to take more than 3 shots a week? I was thinking Sun, Tues and Thurs with EQ on Sun and Thurs. Would this keep me stable enough in regards to the Test P?? Thanks in advance guys!!

49ER
06-02-2013, 01:31 AM
I dont know about your question but looking at your avi ur making some solid gains bro!

Rmewrench
06-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Why test p and test e??? Youre just over complicating your cycle if you ask me. I would have jumped on the test e 2x a week after I ran out of the sust.( I've actually had to do this before) And then if you ran out of the test e run prop till the end..

sofargone561
06-02-2013, 01:52 AM
Why test p and test e??? Youre just over complicating your cycle if you ask me. I would have jumped on the test e 2x a week after I ran out of the sust.( I've actually had to do this before) And then if you ran out of the test e run prop till the end..
this^ just run the test e and u can mix the EQ wth teh test e in the same pin and just do 2 shots a week

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 02:09 AM

I figured that lol.. I just like to blend Test, hence the Sust. I also like the Test P cuz I feel it hit me fast as hell. I may just pin these I have preloaded Sun Tues and Thurs and after that cut the Test P out and use it when I get off this and crank up the HGH.. If I continue to run the Test E and P though I would only be off one day for the EOD system using TP if I went Sun Tues and thurs though, would that be bad or just whatever??

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 02:10 AM
I dont know about your question but looking at your avi ur making some solid gains bro!

Thx 9er!! just weighed in at 206 some food and water in there but solid 204 so up 20lbs from start and down 3% BF!!

49ER
06-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Thx 9er!! just weighed in at 206 some food and water in there but solid 204 so up 20lbs from start and down 3% BF!!

Nice! You look alot bigger than ur first avi great job keep that shit going

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 02:18 AM
Nice! You look alot bigger than ur first avi great job keep that shit going

Thx bro you made my night lol.. Plus I just won the Hermes HYGE GH auction now I have 700iu's ready for next rd what what

texson
06-02-2013, 03:15 AM
dude. that's a butt load of test e. like you're trying to front load, but at the ass end of the cycle.

but you never said how long your gonna run the cycle for, so I dunno.

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 02:41 PM
dude. that's a butt load of test e. like you're trying to front load, but at the ass end of the cycle.

I am coming from running right at 1000mg of Sust per week so was trying to hold status quo. I am also taking HCG during cycle at 250iu's EOD if that matters. I have usually run Sust so not to sure on how to equate Test E to Sust dosages, but am up for suggestions. I am on week 12 and was gonna run at least 20 weeks. What would be your recommendations? I am planning to switch over to my HGH cycle at the end of this one. I would like some advice on that transition also if you have some input. I plan to run a Test base and hopefully run the EQ as long as possible.

mattyice
06-05-2013, 09:16 PM
I get it. I run high test dose with enanthate and prop to minimze scar tissue. Rotate sites and needle length 1-15/8. I used to hit 3 x 3ml shots per day. 1ml of test e prop and eq 3x a week would be +1g test and 900mg eq. So whats the prob?

mattyice
06-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Fwiw there are much better anabolics than eq. I personally wont use eq again.

Roachboy101
06-12-2013, 03:58 AM

agree completely

Boltbreaker
06-13-2013, 12:37 AM
I have phased out the Prop a week or so ago and running Test e 1000mg per Week and EQ 750mg and HGH Kefei 4iu ED

texson
06-13-2013, 02:31 AM
I am coming from running right at 1000mg of Sust per week so was trying to hold status quo. I am also taking HCG during cycle at 250iu's EOD if that matters. I have usually run Sust so not to sure on how to equate Test E to Sust dosages, but am up for suggestions. I am on week 12 and was gonna run at least 20 weeks. What would be your recommendations? I am planning to switch over to my HGH cycle at the end of this one. I would like some advice on that transition also if you have some input. I plan to run a Test base and hopefully run the EQ as long as possible.

I gotcha.

Good question - how much test e equals 'x' amount of sus.

dunno. i have never used sustenon.

texson
06-13-2013, 02:32 AM

I gotcha.

I have phased out the Prop a week or so ago and running Test e 1000mg per Week and EQ 750mg and HGH Kefei 4iu ED

with that much test and EQ - SOMETHINGS gonna grow, my friend. I wouldn't worry about it.

Boltbreaker
06-13-2013, 01:53 PM
I gotcha.

with that much test and EQ - SOMETHINGS gonna grow, my friend. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I wanted to see how it breaks down as I am sure less it takes less Test E to eual the feeling and effects of the same amount of Sust. Either way I have gained a good bit of weight since the switch and thats with droppping the DBOL and DROL at 50-50 per day.. Up to 210lb now from 202 at switch.

texson
06-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Either way I have gained a good bit of weight since the switch and thats with droppping the DBOL and DROL at 50-50 per day.. Up to 210lb now from 202 at switch.

You're good. Don't even worry about the math, brother. Just pin and grow.

toppjimie
06-14-2013, 08:35 PM
How you have it now is pretty good.adding the HGH Damn.,will really get you jacked., after 20 weeks on this & throwing the iron around real Good., you'll be the Beast Bro!

Enigmatic707
06-17-2013, 08:54 AM

That's only 750-1000 a week of TestE- is that a lot to you? I guess to some it would be, seems like I am so used to people blasting 1.5+ on the regular of Test plus everything else.