PDA

View Full Version : Letro to hold?

joebob
06-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Will Letro hold in everclear alone? anyone know? I also have oraplus just not sure If i want to try to suspend it or try to get it hold in solution anyone know how long it will be good in oraplus?

Gopro
06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Talk to Chemica Muscle. He knows about this stuff and has a solution/suspension of some short letro.

4everstrong
06-09-2013, 03:56 AM
No clue bro. Never messed with that stuff.

overburdened
06-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Will Letro hold in everclear alone? anyone know? I also have oraplus just not sure If i want to try to suspend it or try to get it hold in solution anyone know how long it will be good in oraplus?
For something that you won't go through reasonably quickly(esp if it will hold in everclear), it's best to steer clear of water based suspension vehicles simply because its degraded far more quickly than if it were in a more inert carrier, such as everclear(ethyl alcohol). it's fairly easy to find this info out for any compound... you can google 'solubility of letrozole in ethyl alcohol', and you can usually find the exact degree of solubility even...(letro is soluble in EToh(ethyl alcohol... in chem or med literature that will usually be how ethyl alcohol is stated/abbreviated... just FYI)...)

Enigmatic707
06-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Peg-400 and a touch of ethyl alch. And you're golden