PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Phase

dawun
06-09-2013, 04:41 PM
I start a bulking phase this is my protocol for now

Test.E 1000mg/w, 2 shot this week with prop,because on wednesday finished with Tren.A
Sust 750mg/w
NPP 300-450mg/w
Bold 500 or 750mg/w
Drol 50-75-100mg a day for 4-6 week
In July adding HGH starting with 4iu

The test.e, sust and npp to august 21 or 23 and after that switching to test prop,tren.a,mast.p,anavar and winy.

What you think?

BIGBOSS
06-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Sounds good now GET BIG!

texson
06-09-2013, 05:17 PM
That's a hefty load. I'd go with the high end on the bold - 750mg.

jurgensplurgen
06-09-2013, 06:35 PM
That's a fuck ton of test. If running e anyway, why not just do prop or phenylprop instead of sust for the short esters? Not a criticism, just like to know ppls rational behind things. I was going to go lower with the eq, but bumped it up per almost everyone's suggestion. Finally getting some of that hunger and doesn't seem to be any downside as long as my bp hangs in there.

dawun
06-09-2013, 07:12 PM
That's a fuck ton of test. If running e anyway, why not just do prop or phenylprop instead of sust for the short esters? Not a criticism, just like to know ppls rational behind things. I was going to go lower with the eq, but bumped it up per almost everyone's suggestion. Finally getting some of that hunger and doesn't seem to be any downside as long as my bp hangs in there.

In august I will switch to prop, and I just finished with Tren.A on wednesday and prop on friday.

bbcoach
06-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Wow lots of substances... tons of test.. why you plan to switch in August to prop and tren with winny? is that to cut down some?

z82
06-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Sounds like a hefty cycle brother. Which sponsors gear are you running.

krustus
06-09-2013, 11:07 PM
that's damn near 2 grams a week of just the test and sust....i don't know your experience level ( you could be ronnie coleman for all i know), but if you are not able to eat enough and train enough to make use of all that gear...??? i personally don't know anyone in my area who could justify that much gear.. so that is why i'm commenting from this perspective.. but maybe you are a top amateur or pro level guy who knows exactly how this much gear works and effects you...