PDA

View Full Version : ? For Someone who knows something about brewing

Sherk
06-11-2013, 10:40 PM
So I got some mast e from a guy who use to own a lab but fell into some issues in his personal life and stopped so I can't ask him this question so I was hoping maybe one of you could. So the guy was a good dude and has never scammed or fucked anybody before. He sent me 6 free vials of mast e to clear his inventory and to help me out since I was scammed by another source on another board. The issue I have with the mast e is that its darker than my tren E and A. I know what the raws look like and mast is white or off white. Is there a reason why it would have come out that dark? If there's not then I'm guessing the vials got mislabeled but that really doesn't sound like something he'd do. Thanks in advance.

Add: this situation is in no way affiliated with AMA. This all happened before I was a rep for them.

flyingfox272
06-11-2013, 11:20 PM
This is not scientific by any means but Tren is the only compound that actually give me a burning sensation in my mouth, I know this because I am one of the weirdos that always tastes his gear. A few drops on the tongue should burn if its Tren, light numbness from BA is about all I get out of most other gear......like I said this is not scientific, just trying to help.

luckyluke_80
06-12-2013, 12:34 AM
any chance of posting a pic?

4everstrong
06-12-2013, 12:37 AM
That don't sound right. Mast being dark..
Never seen that or heard of it. I dont think it would be mast e.
Post some pics and ill check it out.

fonz
06-12-2013, 01:44 AM
I have some Mast E from a sponsor at S-F that has a yellow tint to it. You may be ok.

Sherk
06-12-2013, 04:38 AM
The first pic is:
gold vial is the guys tren e, dark middle vial is the mast e I'm questioning and the last one is AMA mast e which is what I'm use to seeing from 99.9% of sources. The other pic is a close up of the mast e in question. What do you guys think? Could heating too much burn it and alter color? Is there anything at all that would cause this, or is it more than likely tren e or a?

4everstrong
06-12-2013, 04:53 AM
That looks like Tren to me. i have only seen tren in a golden color or a dark color.
I cant say if its over heated or not bc i have never over heated any of the gear i have brewed.
OB will see this thread in a few and will tell you what he thinks about it.

Sherk
06-12-2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the replies. Hopefully someone else can tell me in more detail.

4everstrong
06-12-2013, 05:21 AM
Welcome bro. OB is your man for this.

suraonyx23
06-12-2013, 05:26 AM
Had some Tren E from Swisher before and I swear it looked like black coffee lol. Shit was potent as fuck!! But that looks like tren e

Gopro
06-12-2013, 05:29 AM
The only gear i ever seen lime that was stuff were the carrier oil was over heated or it tren and is mis-labeled.

Sherk
06-12-2013, 11:16 AM
The only gear i ever seen lime that was stuff were the carrier oil was over heated or it tren and is mis-labeled.
That's what I've been thinking happened but wasn't sure if that's possible or not. I've had three previous batches of his tren and all three were identical in color to the tren in the pic. That stuff is dark and would be hard to mislabel I would think. Mast e is usually clear or has a yellowish tent to it from my experience. But I guess it could happen. Like I said before, he hit some issues in his personal life so maybe he fucked up and burnt it (if that's possible to change the color like that) or his head was somewhere else when he labeled them. Idk. I don't know OB but it sounds like he knows his shit do hopefully he sees this thread and can shed some light

Sherk
06-13-2013, 04:55 AM
Bump for anymore answers or possibilities.

fonz
06-13-2013, 06:09 AM
I would pm overburdened, send him a link to this thread and ask him to check it out. He's a rep for airsealed2

4everstrong
06-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Yup ^^

Hybrid
06-13-2013, 02:20 PM
I dont know about whether you can pin overheated gear or not,what I would do personally,pin it once or twice,see if it cripples you,if not,go with .4 cc a day till its gone....thats what I would do.

swinging_away
06-13-2013, 07:13 PM
My gut reaction? no way that is Mast.

Jacked
06-13-2013, 08:26 PM
SELL IT CHEEP TO YOUR BUDDIES AND SEE IF THEY HEEL OVER.LOL

Enigmatic707
06-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Well like some one else said- tren has a weird taste (usually) so try there first and see if it "taste" like tren.

Me being the weirdo I am- I'd just filter it and shoot it and hope for the best.

Sherk
06-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Tasted it and it tastes like oil to me. Fucking nasty. Dried my mouth out lol. No burning or anything.

overburdened
06-15-2013, 05:26 AM
that looks like tren that has oxidized... unless he used sesame oil or something(and it got a little hot)... smell the oil and tell me what it smells like, I may be able to answer that... it is clear though, and not cloudy, so that's a good sign... pm me what it smells like and the link again bro and I will let you know what I think.. also, taste will help as well

overburdened
06-16-2013, 03:44 AM
Sounds like it had either a TON of ba or possibly a lot of guaiacol, neither of which should be in high % in that product... Based on the pm, I wouldn't use it bro

Sherk
06-17-2013, 06:59 PM
I'll take your advise on it and toss it. Thanks bro, I appreciate the help.

fonz
06-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Sounds like it had either a TON of ba or possibly a lot of guaiacol, neither of which should be in high % in that product... Based on the pm, I wouldn't use it bro

Thanks for helping him out OB.

overburdened
06-18-2013, 05:49 AM
No prob guys... Any time!!

delcapone
06-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Just tasted my tren-e ,tastes kinda like a radish burns abit on the back of toungue, thnx firefox, i just finished tastin all my gear. None tastes like oil only everything has a bite to it. Test cyp., tren-e, TNE, inj. Dbol. I brew all myself