PDA

View Full Version : Been a helacious week with leg pain

lith56
06-13-2013, 01:06 PM
LAst Wednesday night I jumped out of a scissors lift and felt a burning sensation in my right quad. By Saturday it swelled looking like I had an infection where I pinned lol. There was not red mark or circle around the area however my whole leg was swollen and red hot. I;ve lumped up and swelled when I pinned 400 blends before but this was unbearable.This week has been hell trying to work high in the air and crawling all over. What was even worse was my time in the gym. My honey has been able to hand me up to 100 lb dumbbells etc due to the fact I couldn't even touch my leg let alone kick them up with them. I was worried about an infection. She told me its an injury(shes a nurse) Well she was correct. The swelling in now almost gone and whole area and knee is turning black and blue from the drainage and it actually feels great. Im glad I listened to her and didn't run to the doc worrying bout my pin in that leg and make an ass out of myself. Just sharing a story with the bros and sisters in here.

TexxGearsRep
06-13-2013, 01:15 PM
How do you think the infection occurred?

lith56
06-13-2013, 01:59 PM
In the thread I stated it was not an infection that she pointed out. IT was a muscle tear. My point of the thread was, don't always assume the worst like I do lol

toppjimie
06-13-2013, 04:07 PM
In the thread I stated it was not an infection that she pointed out. IT was a muscle tear. My point of the thread was, don't always assume the worst like I do lol

LoL, take care of that leg bro.

JM750
06-13-2013, 04:27 PM
LoL, take care of that leg bro.

Yup, meanwhile, I'll take care of your chick for you! LOL

lith56
06-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Yup, meanwhile, I'll take care of your chick for you! LOL

You are a good dreamer Juice! lmao

JM750
06-13-2013, 05:55 PM
You are a good dreamer Juice! lmao