PDA

View Full Version : can gear go bad or crash?

bigdude
06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
I had a bottle of test that the stopper was a lil crooked if u will when I got it and I was wondering if I could bring it back with heat?I started giving me weird lumps that last a week or so......help

49ER
06-14-2013, 01:49 PM
I have mast thats crashing I put 1ml of TNE and heat it clears up pretty good for a couple days

bigdude
06-14-2013, 02:16 PM
This is a jug of prop. Its effecting my body differently than it was before....can it be brought back

beanlicker
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
I had a bottle of test that the stopper was a lil crooked if u will when I got it and I was wondering if I could bring it back with heat?I started giving me weird lumps that last a week or so......help

If you bought this from a source, you should contact them to have it replaced.

To answer your question, sometimes variations in temperature can cause the hormone to fall out of solution. Gear will usually go back into solution when heated and sometimes it may need to be heated each time you are ready to inject. Sometimes when you heat the gear, assuming you are venting, BA can be lost making things worse.

bronco
06-14-2013, 02:24 PM
If it is falling out of solution you should deffinately warm it before inj. If its painful or leaving lumps after inj I would trash it

beanlicker
06-14-2013, 02:33 PM
This is a jug of prop. Its effecting my body differently than it was before....can it be brought back

Affecting your body differently how?

FYI, it should not cause irritation and if it does its likely contaminated and I agree with Bronco...." If its painful or leaving lumps after inj I would trash it"

bigdude
06-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Well fuck

bigdude
06-14-2013, 02:49 PM
I dolnt feel that prop rush like I used to and I just pinned 300 mg yesturday. I should be a raging horny bull today and I'm just not. When I got the pack I said something to the sponser about the top not being on well and I'm gbuessing that air got to it and it crashed...idk

bigdude
06-14-2013, 02:50 PM
But I also don't see anything in the oil.... crystals I mean

Joker
06-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Affecting your body differently how?

FYI, it should not cause irritation and if it does its likely contaminated and I agree with Bronco...." If its painful or leaving lumps after inj I would trash it"

I would have to agree. The cost of a vial of prop is far cheaper then a visit to the ER . Lol

beanlicker
06-14-2013, 03:27 PM
But I also don't see anything in the oil.... crystals I mean

Then it probably has not crashed.

The solution is simple, either try to work it out with the source or toss it bro.

bigdude
06-14-2013, 03:59 PM
I know bro this just how I process and decompress bad news ya know......that was all the test I had and because its a 100ml jug I fucked with no back up...

krustus
06-14-2013, 04:03 PM
that was all the test I had and because its a 100ml jug I fucked with no back up

that sucks... one of the reason i was afraid of those 50 and 100ml vials.

bronco
06-14-2013, 04:34 PM
I dolnt feel that prop rush like I used to and I just pinned 300 mg yesturday. I should be a raging horny bull today and I'm just not. When I got the pack I said something to the sponser about the top not being on well and I'm gbuessing that air got to it and it crashed...idk

how many weeks have you been on? you pinned 300mg of prop?

bigdude
06-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Yes 300mg,3cc of propI would normally be humping somethings in a corner somwhere after 200mg....lol

bigdude
06-14-2013, 04:49 PM
I've been ranging 200 to 600 mg a week for the last 15 weeksExemetane for esty sides,Cab for nppNpp 300a week

Sherk
06-14-2013, 05:29 PM
It doesn't sound crashed from what you're explaining. Go get bloods done to see where your test is at. That will tell you if its at least bunk and the lumps might be just a build up of oil. Are you rotating your sites or pinning that site frequently? I doubt its contaminated because you most likely would have gotten an infection by now and you've said nothing about it being red, hot and painful. Get bloods done and take it the source. If its bunk I'm sure they'll replace it. If not put them on blast.

bronco
06-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Yes 300mg,3cc of propI would normally be humping somethings in a corner somwhere after 200mg....lol

That probably explains the lump then

bigdude
06-14-2013, 05:59 PM
I was pinning npp and prop together. It was 3 cc all together then, why is it different now?Idk

Sherk
06-14-2013, 07:35 PM
I was pinning npp and prop together. It was 3 cc all together then, why is it different now?Idk
Same lab as what you were pinning before? If so you might want to see if they changed the carrying oil.

overburdened
06-15-2013, 05:41 AM
air won't make it crash... did oil leak out between the stopper and bottle? if not, then likely nothing got in... you should ask the sponsor if they started using eo in their oils, that can be BRUTAL to some people!!! I have a buddy that it literally swells the leg its in to the point his skin gets stretch marks!!! if you are getting swelling from the eo, you likely wont be pulling the prop into your system, so you won't be getting the 'kick' from it.

overburdened
06-15-2013, 05:43 AM
It doesn't sound crashed from what you're explaining. Go get bloods done to see where your test is at. That will tell you if its at least bunk and the lumps might be just a build up of oil. Are you rotating your sites or pinning that site frequently? I doubt its contaminated because you most likely would have gotten an infection by now and you've said nothing about it being red, hot and painful. Get bloods done and take it the source. If its bunk I'm sure they'll replace it. If not put them on blast.
sherk is right... this is why i think it is eo in the oil.. not contamination...

Hybrid
06-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Whos jug of prop was it?A source on here?