• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Best ive had in 10 years

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      1
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11

      Best ive had in 10 years

      I must say, this was the best I have had in 10 years. Thanks Blaster. Fast and awesome!

    2. Likes Diesel1965 liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      Best ive had in 10 years Best ive had in 10 years
      ----
    4. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      125
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4735
      Quote Originally Posted by spazstic View Post
      I must say, this was the best I have had in 10 years. Thanks Blaster. Fast and awesome!
      The best what?

    5. Likes murph liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #3
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      1,233
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      7098
      what did you get and how far into the cycle are you?
      Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST!!!

    8. ----
    9. #4
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      125
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4735
      Quote Originally Posted by spazstic View Post
      I must say, this was the best I have had in 10 years. Thanks Blaster. Fast and awesome!
      i am a newb, and an old man to boot, (41). So take this for what it is worth. Is informative feedback that hard to give???? If you truly have ten years experience..guys like me could use a little effort in your posts...just saying. I am new but I have learned real fast that PAIN doesn’t put up with fakers. So that alone is enough for me to know blaster is legit. However I have had dialogue with blaster on multiple occasions and I would not hesitate to order from this source. Anyway...I am just venting...give some damn legit feedback or don’t at all. Hopefully I don’t get banned for this rant.

    10. ----
    11. #5
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      837
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2883
      Quote Originally Posted by JMaxwell View Post
      i am a newb, and an old man to boot, (41). So take this for what it is worth. Is informative feedback that hard to give???? If you truly have ten years experience..guys like me could use a little effort in your posts...just saying. I am new but I have learned real fast that PAIN doesn’t put up with fakers. So that alone is enough for me to know blaster is legit. However I have had dialogue with blaster on multiple occasions and I would not hesitate to order from this source. Anyway...I am just venting...give some damn legit feedback or don’t at all. Hopefully I don’t get banned for this rant.
      Blaster is at the top of this sponsor board for a reason. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. He is a Legend in this game.

    12. ----
    13. #6
      Senior Member
      is a member of Swole Team Six
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Weapon X's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      Swolleville USA
      Posts
      889
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2514
      Quote Originally Posted by spazstic View Post
      I must say, this was the best I have had in 10 years. Thanks Blaster. Fast and awesome!
      Quote Originally Posted by JMaxwell View Post
      The best what?
      I saw the thread title and thought it was going to be about sex.
      I'm a fuel injected suicide machine.

    14. Thanks oldfartjoe thanked for this post
      Likes JMaxwell, mike312, oldfartjoe liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #7
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      125
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4735
      Quote Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
      I saw the thread title and thought it was going to be about sex.
      That would have been better...

    17. Likes Blades22, Weapon X liked this post
    18. ----
    19. #8
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      89
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      168
      Quote Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
      I saw the thread title and thought it was going to be about sex.
      Giggity....

    20. Likes Weapon X liked this post
    21. ----
    22. Best ive had in 10 years

    Similar Threads

    1. 60 years old
      By GaryC in forum Over 40 Training
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: 10-30-2017, 09:15 PM
    2. First PCT in almost 3 years.
      By Pro chaos in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 32
      Last Post: 01-16-2017, 02:25 AM
    3. Replies: 6
      Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:37 AM
    4. 3 years on TRT
      By bamaguy727 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 03-11-2013, 11:40 PM
    5. New Years Eve!!!!
      By PAiN in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 01-01-2013, 10:40 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Best ive had in 10 years Best ive had in 10 years