• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: HGH?

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Posts
      10
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      23

      HGH?

      Getting ready to start TRT and thinking about adding in HGH.
      I've never ordered from Flash, but I noticed the cheap price on the HGH and was wondering if anyone has tried it out? Any reviews at all, or bloods?

      Thanks in advance!

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Destro3m; 07-14-2019 at 01:34 PM.

    2.    Sponsored Links

      HGH? HGH?
      ----
    3. #2
      BOP DONATOR
      is injecting 5 days a week..ugh
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      Cmack053's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Bizzarro World
      Posts
      594
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1201
      Quote Originally Posted by Destro3m View Post
      Getting ready to start TRT and thinking about adding in HGH.
      I've never ordered from Flash, but I noticed the cheap price on the HGH and was wondering if anyone has tried it out? Any reviews at all, or bloods?

      Thanks in advance!

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Nobodies likely to answer you this being your first post. I suggest making an intro thread and reading the COC. Youll likely get more feedback this way.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      All will not be forgiven...prepare for judgment

    4. Thanks docgreen77 thanked for this post
      Likes docgreen77 liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Posts
      10
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by Cmack053 View Post
      Nobodies likely to answer you this being your first post. I suggest making an intro thread and reading the COC. Youll likely get more feedback this way.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      I have read the coc, didn't see anything about asking questions before introducing yourself.
      I would have been fine doing so, but didn't know that was a rule?

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    7. ----
    8. #4
      BOP VETERAN
      is Workin' Hard
       
      I am:
      loving
       
      RussianBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      1,540
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      35308
      ***

    9. ----
    10. #5
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      thebear's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Between my wife’s legs
      Posts
      1,182
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9575
      Welcome HGH?Read BOP COC then get your TRT dialed in. Research and post more then come back with this question after 6 months.


      I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

    11. Thanks docgreen77 thanked for this post
      Likes docgreen77 liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #6
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Posts
      10
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post
      Welcome HGH?Read BOP COC then get your TRT dialed in. Research and post more then come back with this question after 6 months.


      I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.
      Appreciate it.

      I am not new, just haven't been around for a few years, and I have read through the BOP COC. Both in the IM that is first sent out as well in the thread just to make sure I didnt miss anything.

      I have done several cycles in the past, but have not in the past few years, now that I am a bit "older" I decided to start TRT through a clinic. Not looking to add any HGH for at least a couple months.
      Like you said, I want to get the TRT totally dialed in first. Just wanted to get back on and start researching sponsors and deciding who I want to go with in advance, if I do decide to start a protocol.

      And a few things have changed over the past few years, so just looking to re-educate myself a little.

      I will be around, so if people are not comfortable answering if a sponsors HGH is solid or not until I have been around awhile, that is fine. Not 100% sure I understand it, but I am good with following the flow.

      Thanks again for the responses.


      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    14. Thanks RussianBot thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #7
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      thebear's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Between my wife’s legs
      Posts
      1,182
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9575
      Quote Originally Posted by Destro3m View Post
      Appreciate it.

      I am not new, just haven't been around for a few years, and I have read through the BOP COC. Both in the IM that is first sent out as well in the thread just to make sure I didnt miss anything.

      I have done several cycles in the past, but have not in the past few years, now that I am a bit "older" I decided to start TRT through a clinic. Not looking to add any HGH for at least a couple months.
      Like you said, I want to get the TRT totally dialed in first. Just wanted to get back on and start researching sponsors and deciding who I want to go with in advance, if I do decide to start a protocol.

      And a few things have changed over the past few years, so just looking to re-educate myself a little.

      I will be around, so if people are not comfortable answering if a sponsors HGH is solid or not until I have been around awhile, that is fine. Not 100% sure I understand it, but I am good with following the flow.

      Thanks again for the responses.


      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Thatís not really the issue. The issue is we donít know who you are. There are tons of 1 post trolls. Asking for or about a sponsor when we havenít seen you around is sketchy. As we all get to know that might change. But everyone has their favorite sponsors. No on will come out here and tell you theirs, itís just not what we do. But the more your seen, the more you are on subforums...1. All your questions will get answers and 2. You will find what your looking for. Welcome HGH?


      I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

    17. Thanks docgreen77, RussianBot, TinyNutzzz, Cmack053 thanked for this post
    18. ----
    19. #8
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      TinyNutzzz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      345
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4026
      Nothing Against You Bro BUT WTF Are You???? See My Brothers And My Point! There's plenty of threads full of compliments,sales and bloods! All you have to do is read and do a little ear hustling Bro. Remember this isn't essential oils and crafty kinda shit on here! People are sketched tf out by one hit wonders JS...

      Sent from my EM756 using Tapatalk

    20. Thanks RussianBot, docgreen77, Cmack053 thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot, docgreen77, Cmack053 liked this post
    21. ----
    22. HGH?

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    HGH? HGH?