• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Results 241 to 250 of 258

    Thread: VIOLATOR'S Sponsored Log

    1. #241
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Slin'd out GH'd up and slang'n
      plates
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Riggs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      The Dirty South
      Posts
      9,809
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      156069
      Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
      Huge diet change today! Dropping calories a bit and changing macros 4684 calories
      526g of carbs / 139g fat / 408 protein
      sick as a dog and have bad pip in the right leg so called squat at 405
      bench 3x10 300lb
      DB curls 3x to failure with 4 second negatives hurt like a son of a bitch but did feel good to be in the gym doing something again!

      Riggs and Perk I appreciate you both immensely brothers
      I'm proud to call you friend. Your a hard worker, your cerebral and think everything thru and you have drive and ambition.....all things I respect and admire.

      Keep grinding homie.
      I can't get down with sensitive ass people. I tell far too many jokes.

      [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

    2. Thanks Violator thanked for this post
      Likes Violator liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      VIOLATOR'S Sponsored Log VIOLATOR'S Sponsored Log
      ----
    4. #242
      Member
      is Breaking bars
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Violator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      345
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12824
      My immune system definitely took a hit from yesterday’s workout so not working out today suppose to be a rest day anyways going to hit the sauna for at least an hour food is 100% water is 100% supps 100% going to stretch a bit as well sense I’m about as limber as a tree trunk

    5. Thanks Rizkybuziness, Riggs thanked for this post
      Likes Rizkybuziness, Riggs liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #243
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Slin'd out GH'd up and slang'n
      plates
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Riggs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      The Dirty South
      Posts
      9,809
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      156069
      Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
      My immune system definitely took a hit from yesterday’s workout so not working out today suppose to be a rest day anyways going to hit the sauna for at least an hour food is 100% water is 100% supps 100% going to stretch a bit as well sense I’m about as limber as a tree trunk
      Stay the course homie....I went thru a big slump too and the clouds have finally gone and I'm feeling great and my head is clear. Better days are ahead bro....I promise you. Keep moving forward.
      I can't get down with sensitive ass people. I tell far too many jokes.

      [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

    8. Thanks Violator thanked for this post
      Likes Violator liked this post
    9. ----
    10. #244
      Member
      is Breaking bars
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Violator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      345
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12824
      Sick or not forcing things to go my way. Just finished hitting some cardio and stretching I took 1 cap of Yohimbine and 1 cap of mk677 right when i woke up. Heading back to have some breakfast. Also the state records for the 198 class are looking small so come August I will be making a 20lb water cut to make weight and my protocol will be in here.
      Some heavy dead’s coming today.

      I learned if your sick or tired or whatever your excuse is if you don’t wake up early get your ass out of bed and immediately get after it then the day is going to kick you right in the dick. No excuses getting after it. Ima make every day my bitch

    11. Thanks Rizkybuziness, dumbbellpress thanked for this post
      Likes Rizkybuziness, dumbbellpress liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #245
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Rizkybuziness's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      560
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5656
      Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
      Sick or not forcing things to go my way. Just finished hitting some cardio and stretching I took 1 cap of Yohimbine and 1 cap of mk677 right when i woke up. Heading back to have some breakfast. Also the state records for the 198 class are looking small so come August I will be making a 20lb water cut to make weight and my protocol will be in here.
      Some heavy dead’s coming today.

      I learned if your sick or tired or whatever your excuse is if you don’t wake up early get your ass out of bed and immediately get after it then the day is going to kick you right in the dick. No excuses getting after it. Ima make every day my bitch
      Inspirational brother, thank you for sharing. Prayers that you fully recoup soon. Now keep kicking ass!!

    14. Thanks Violator thanked for this post
      Likes Violator liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #246
      Member
      is Breaking bars
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Violator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      345
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12824
      Messed with a few technical things on my deadlift and very happy with the result (a lot less bad pressure on my body)

      todays deadlifts
      500lb 4x1 for speed
      550x3 full reset no touch and go bullshit

      ab chair 185lb 3xfailure

      kept total volume very low sense I’m still very sick I’m sitting in the sauna typing this. I am getting all my food in but it hasn’t been easy today lots of force feeding, but I will get it all in.

    17. Thanks Liftthatishbro, Rizkybuziness thanked for this post
      Likes Liftthatishbro, Rizkybuziness liked this post
    18. ----
    19. #247
      BOP DONATOR
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Liftthatishbro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      346
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19428
      Good stuff V... Hope whatever the hell is going on you get past it brother but great way to still go kick ass when even not 100% healthy

    20. Thanks Violator thanked for this post
      Likes Violator liked this post
    21. ----
    22. #248
      Member
      is Breaking bars
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Violator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      345
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12824
      This cold shit is fucking nuts hands down worst I’ve ever gotten it. I won’t cough very much during the day but night rolls around and it will keep me up for hours coughing till my throat bleeds love it lol.

      anyways little bit of light squats coming up today.

    23. Thanks Liftthatishbro thanked for this post
      Likes Liftthatishbro liked this post
    24. ----
    25. #249
      BOP DONATOR
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Liftthatishbro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      346
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19428
      Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
      This cold shit is fucking nuts hands down worst I’ve ever gotten it. I won’t cough very much during the day but night rolls around and it will keep me up for hours coughing till my throat bleeds love it lol.

      anyways little bit of light squats coming up today.
      Shit bro that's crazy wtf... hopefully you get rid of this soon

    26. ----
    27. #250
      Member
      is Breaking bars
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Violator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      345
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12824
      What the fuck is that?? ^^

    28. ----
    29. VIOLATOR'S Sponsored Log
    Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 8
      Last Post: 07-28-2018, 06:16 PM
    2. Pct sponsored by PSL
      By jagger81 in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-13-2016, 10:09 PM
    3. Pct sponsored by PSL
      By jagger81 in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 08-25-2016, 05:05 PM
    4. E.P. Log ( P.S.L sponsored) LBB
      By Little BamBam in forum Training, Diet, & Steroid Logs
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: 10-10-2015, 02:42 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    VIOLATOR'S Sponsored Log VIOLATOR'S Sponsored Log