• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: First time order with jintropin + Blood work!

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      11
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11

      First time order with jintropin + Blood work!

      Hello Guys, so tomorrow morning i will officially order 200IU jintropin from Jintropin.us. I'm actually very excited to try their product as I have been reading quite a lot of good reviews!

      My question now to all the experts out there are as following: keep in mind I'm a first time user of HGH but have read quite a ton and know what to expect.

      I currently weigh about 72Kgs and quite lean with a good amount of muscle mass. My height is 5.6 not the tallest but ill doFirst time order with jintropin + Blood work!.

      -1 how many units to start with?
      -2 will 3 months be enough or shall i push it to 4 months injecting every day?
      -3 how far in should i take my blood test?
      -4 is there a specific amount of UI I should blast before my blood test?
      -5 anything specific i should take with GH to level my insulin? Or lower dosages don't need to worry about insulin issues?

      Hopefully the product should arrive towards next week since ill be placing the order officially tomorrow.

      Any feedback on the above will be highly appreciated, I truly enjoy reading everyones opinions so keep them coming.

      Once I receive the feedback/ product I'll upload my blood results for everyone to see!

      Thanks!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2. Likes PAiN liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      First time order with jintropin + Blood work! First time order with jintropin + Blood work!
      ----
    4. #2
      BOP DONATOR
      is Cheesecake
       
      I am:
      eating
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Posts
      529
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      991
      You should use for a min 6 months

    5. ----
    6. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      11
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAddar View Post
      You should use for a min 6 months
      Thank you, any feedback on the remaining questions?



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    7. ----
    8. #4
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      17
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      14
      6 months minimum.
      Start with 2 IUs for the first 2-3 weeks. Bump it up for a week or two. Then get to your desired level. The important part is duration, and your dose will depend on your goals.
      A few weeks should be fine. I think you could get blood work done instantly (within 3-4 hours after your pinning) but might as well wait a couple weeks. Someone else can clarify better.
      10 IU before your blood test.
      Insulin I dont have an answer. I should probably do more research as I've been blasting 5-6 IU a day without any consideration to insulin levels.

    9. ----
    10. #5
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      11
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by ucmenow? View Post
      6 months minimum.
      Start with 2 IUs for the first 2-3 weeks. Bump it up for a week or two. Then get to your desired level. The important part is duration, and your dose will depend on your goals.
      A few weeks should be fine. I think you could get blood work done instantly (within 3-4 hours after your pinning) but might as well wait a couple weeks. Someone else can clarify better.
      10 IU before your blood test.
      Insulin I dont have an answer. I should probably do more research as I've been blasting 5-6 IU a day without any consideration to insulin levels.
      Thanks a lot for the feedback, much appreciated! How would I know whats my desired level? What will be the symptoms? My goal is to put on more muscle thus burn fat.

      I have been reading a lot of people prefer to split the dosages, lets say pin early morning and the during the day.

      Good to know that I shouldn't worry about insulin levels at this stage.

      Going back to dosages, i was thinking of starting with 4 IU a day "once early morning" fasting then before dinner thus after a month bump it up to 6 IU per day. Is that too much for a beginner?



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    11. ----
    12. #6
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      17
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      14
      Quote Originally Posted by Hesho View Post
      Thanks a lot for the feedback, much appreciated! How would I know whats my desired level? What will be the symptoms? My goal is to put on more muscle thus burn fat.

      I have been reading a lot of people prefer to split the dosages, lets say pin early morning and the during the day.

      Good to know that I shouldn't worry about insulin levels at this stage.

      Going back to dosages, i was thinking of starting with 4 IU a day "once early morning" fasting then before dinner thus after a month bump it up to 6 IU per day. Is that too much for a beginner?



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I AM a beginner. But, you should start with 2IU in my opinion. Once you get to 4 IU start splitting. As for your insulin, you should do some more research as I dont know the effects HGH has on insulin levels.

      Symptoms for me were stiff / sore joints, fingers and hands holding water, feet holding water. GREAT sleep. (For me I think i've had lucid dreams almost every night since I've been on) Also you get a bit tired in the beginning stages (throughout the day).

      Just my experiences.

    13. ----
    14. #7
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      11
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by ucmenow? View Post
      I AM a beginner. But, you should start with 2IU in my opinion. Once you get to 4 IU start splitting. As for your insulin, you should do some more research as I dont know the effects HGH has on insulin levels.

      Symptoms for me were stiff / sore joints, fingers and hands holding water, feet holding water. GREAT sleep. (For me I think i've had lucid dreams almost every night since I've been on) Also you get a bit tired in the beginning stages (throughout the day).

      Just my experiences.
      Great thanks a lot man for the feedback. The stiff / sore joints, fingers and holding water. Does this effect your workouts? And Holding water wasn't an issue? I heard you can take things to prevent holding water.

      I should be receiving my jin sometime next week and ill keep you posted on my symptoms.. ill also do blood work a few weeks after.

      I will definitely start reading more about insulin levels to be safe.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    15. ----
    16. #8
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      11
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11
      Okay, so i placed my order officially last week. The product should be arriving within the next coming days. The tracking information still shows the product has been exported from international mail but the status has been like that for since the 16th & i am kinda starting to worry.. anyway hopefully it shall arrive soon well and safe.

      I will begin with 2 IU early morning and another 2IU in the evening and see how that goes. I'll check in once i receive the product..


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    17. ----
    18. First time order with jintropin + Blood work!

    Similar Threads

    1. First time order with Jintropin.us review
      By Shawn2005 in forum Jintropin.us
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 09-03-2017, 10:42 PM
    2. First Time Blood Work
      By G_nome76 in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 08-25-2017, 02:01 AM
    3. Order Placed & Blood Work done
      By curtisg35 in forum Pharmacom Labs
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 08-19-2017, 04:10 PM
    4. Time to give these G-Tropins a try. TD Pics + blood work to come!
      By Jozifp103 in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 08-11-2017, 03:09 PM
    5. Replies: 6
      Last Post: 03-09-2017, 03:26 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    First time order with jintropin + Blood work! First time order with jintropin + Blood work!