• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 25

    Thread: Gyno on HGH?

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      38
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585

      Gyno on HGH?

      Hello Everyone, so i have been taking HGH for about 6 weeks now and noticed 2 days ago some soreness and a hardish lump around my right nipple. I immediately started to read about if HGH can actually cause gyno. After reading a few articles, it turns out there is actually a chance of it to cause gyno. My left nipple is fine but my
      Right one is sore and has a hardish lump around and under the nipple.

      I have started 40mg of Nolv today and plan to run it for the next 4 weeks. I have some arimidex on hand not sure if this will help or just stick to the nolv.

      Another question would be, should stop my HGH completely or lower my dose? I am running currently 3IUs dropped it from 6 IUs a few days ago.

      Any help or advice would really be appreciated.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Gyno on HGH? Gyno on HGH?
      ----
    3. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      151
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2081
      Quote Originally Posted by Hesho View Post
      Hello Everyone, so i have been taking HGH for about 6 weeks now and noticed 2 days ago some soreness and a hardish lump around my right nipple. I immediately started to read about if HGH can actually cause gyno. After reading a few articles, it turns out there is actually a chance of it to cause gyno. My left nipple is fine but my
      Right one is sore and has a hardish lump around and under the nipple.

      I have started 40mg of Nolv today and plan to run it for the next 4 weeks. I have some arimidex on hand not sure if this will help or just stick to the nolv.

      Another question would be, should stop my HGH completely or lower my dose? I am running currently 3IUs dropped it from 6 IUs a few days ago.

      Any help or advice would really be appreciated.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The studies show that if u keep ur igf-1 level below a certain range it should help. I've heard some bro-science of using a dopamine agonist like prami or caber to clear it up. Remember reading something about GH binding to the prolactin receptors.

    4. ----
    5. #3
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      KCMason35's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Posts
      438
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2268
      If youre getting gyno on “hgh” its most likely hcg not hgh.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    6. Thanks Montego, JUSTBASSIN thanked for this post
      Likes mike312, Paradox, Montego, JUSTBASSIN, G160 liked this post
    7. ----
    8. #4
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      38
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585
      Quote Originally Posted by KCMason35 View Post
      If youre getting gyno on “hgh” its most likely hcg not hgh.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's very interesting, the quickest way for me too know if its HCG is to do the pregnancy test thingy.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    9. Likes KCMason35, Paradox liked this post
    10. ----
    11. #5
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      KCMason35's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Posts
      438
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2268
      Quote Originally Posted by Hesho View Post
      That's very interesting, the quickest way for me too know if its HCG is to do the pregnancy test thingy.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Correct sir


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    12. Likes Hesho liked this post
    13. ----
    14. #6
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      38
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585
      Confused now since reviewing blood work. Any advice ?




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    15. ----
    16. #7
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      151
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2081
      Lower the dose. It's from increased igf-1 levels. Do a quick Google search n that's one of the first articles/studies that come up. GH won't increase estro or prolactin so that test was a waste of money. Actually ur estro is too low.

    17. ----
    18. #8
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      38
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585
      Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
      Lower the dose. It's from increased igf-1 levels. Do a quick Google search n that's one of the first articles/studies that come up. GH won't increase estro or prolactin so that test was a waste of money. Actually ur estro is too low.
      Thanks for the reply man, any advice on how to control my Igf-1 levels? As i will be starting my HGH again today at 2IUs per day.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    19. ----
    20. #9
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      151
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2081
      Keep dosing low. Start at 2iu n increase it every few weeks as long as gyno seems to stay in check. Obviously at 6iu is causing it so keep dose below this point.

    21. ----
    22. #10
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      151
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2081
      Only way to check igf-1 levels is thru bloodwork n that can get awfully expensive testing every few weeks

    23. ----
    24. Gyno on HGH?
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Gyno
      By Mto in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 03-15-2017, 04:00 AM
    2. Gyno
      By TheHound in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-04-2017, 03:56 AM
    3. gyno
      By Hondo_2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 12-05-2014, 02:40 AM
    4. gyno help
      By monster in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:22 PM
    5. GYNO, HELP!!!
      By Gopro in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 57
      Last Post: 07-28-2013, 03:27 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Gyno on HGH? Gyno on HGH?