• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      8
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      10

      Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results




      I have been lurking on the site for some time and after researching for a while decided to start using Nordi Pens from Jintropin.us. I previously had experience with the Nords for HGH treatment four years back for about two months at 2iu's/day but was abruptly stopped because the anti aging clinic I used was shut down. I received my order started on Oct 27, my protocol was to take my shots twice a day right when I wake up and before bed on an empty stomach. I got blood work done before and 20 days later after starting HGH, Which i have attached. I am taking HGH to help lower BF and help my body heal from playing D1 college football at a top 10 program. i am currently 6"3' 276, BF %24. I am a newbie, and need advise on my blood work, protocol, dosage, etc..... Any and all advise will be greatly appreciated.







      { Oct 27th - Nov 1st } 4.8iu's split up into 2.4iu(6 clicks) shots per day. I did not like the way I felt on 6 clicks. I felt uncomfortable, headache, tried/groggy low energy, etc.... so I decided to drop down my dosage to 3.18iu's


      { Nov 2nd - Nov 15th } I had to go down to 3.18iu's split up in to 1.59iu's(4 clicks). I felt a lot better with this dosage. Energy levels seem to be back side have gone for the most part.


      { Nov 16th - Present } I now have now moved up to 4.02iu's split up into 2.01ius(5 clicks). I plan on trying to move to 5iu's in couple of weeks. and eventually settle at 6iu;s per day for a few months


      Pre Blood Work

      QD Lab results 9-25-17.png



      Post Blood Work

      QD lab results 10-17-17.png
      Last edited by blaze13; 11-19-2017 at 10:58 PM.

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results
      ----
    3. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      138
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2338
      Those side effects r typical with high doses of GH. I would recommend sticking with 4iu for a while before increasing dose. One thing I try to stress with new guys like urself is that a GH cycle is a marathon not a sprint to the finish. Slow n steady wins the race. How much of a benefit r u going to get if ur suffering from headaches n lethargy constantly, to the point it begins effecting ur workouts n daily life?

      Those igf-1 levels look really good for 4iu. U should've gotten an igf-1 baseline test before starting but not the end of the world that u didn't. I'm also guessing u didn't do the 10iu shot intramuscular injection 3 hours before blood draw (standard testing protocol for GH Serum test)? If u didn't it's not really a big deal at this point n is kind of a waste to do it now. U seem to have a good game plan set-up n the blood work looks good.

    4. ----
    5. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      8
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
      Those side effects r typical with high doses of GH. I would recommend sticking with 4iu for a while before increasing dose. One thing I try to stress with new guys like urself is that a GH cycle is a marathon not a sprint to the finish. Slow n steady wins the race. How much of a benefit r u going to get if ur suffering from headaches n lethargy constantly, to the point it begins effecting ur workouts n daily life?

      Those igf-1 levels look really good for 4iu. U should've gotten an igf-1 baseline test before starting but not the end of the world that u didn't. I'm also guessing u didn't do the 10iu shot intramuscular injection 3 hours before blood draw (standard testing protocol for GH Serum test)? If u didn't it's not really a big deal at this point n is kind of a waste to do it now. U seem to have a good game plan set-up n the blood work looks good.

      Thanks for replying Jeffg353.


      i see your point, the sides made me feel like just laying in bed all day. I will stay at 4iu's for a month or two before going up to 5iu's.


      I did not realize the IGF-1 baseline test i took was different from my IGF-1 post test. When i received my post HGH test and wanted to compare both results that is when i realized there were two different types of IGF-1 test. Also, I did take 10iu's three hours before i took my HGH serum test, but i injected it subcutaneous. from my research is my HGH serum results too low? Could it be because i did not inject intramuscular?

    6. ----
    7. #4
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      138
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2338
      Quote Originally Posted by blaze13 View Post
      Thanks for replying Jeffg353.


      i see your point, the sides made me feel like just laying in bed all day. I will stay at 4iu's for a month or two before going up to 5iu's.


      I did not realize the IGF-1 baseline test i took was different from my IGF-1 post test. When i received my post HGH test and wanted to compare both results that is when i realized there were two different types of IGF-1 test. Also, I did take 10iu's three hours before i took my HGH serum test, but i injected it subcutaneous. from my research is my HGH serum results too low? Could it be because i did not inject intramuscular?
      Yes they are pretty low but more than likely from going sub-q n not IM. Sub-q injections take a little longer to release into the body. With it being ur 1st solo run ur bound to hit a few snags so just think of it as a learning experience. Ur IGF-1 levels r obviously elevated so it's GH n it's working.

      I think the igf-1 test is more important than the serum test. It shows that the GH is converting to igf-1 in ur liver. I usually will run the serum test in the beginning to make sure it's in fact GH n then go for Igf-1 test towards the end of the kit. Usually try to get it done after running the kit for a minimum 3 weeks to be on the safe side.

    8. ----
    9. #5
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      mujeriego's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      438
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2809
      Nice results, 473 on igf1 for 4iu is very good. Thanks for posting

    10. ----
    11. #6
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      8
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
      Yes they are pretty low but more than likely from going sub-q n not IM. Sub-q injections take a little longer to release into the body. With it being ur 1st solo run ur bound to hit a few snags so just think of it as a learning experience. Ur IGF-1 levels r obviously elevated so it's GH n it's working.

      I think the igf-1 test is more important than the serum test. It shows that the GH is converting to igf-1 in ur liver. I usually will run the serum test in the beginning to make sure it's in fact GH n then go for Igf-1 test towards the end of the kit. Usually try to get it done after running the kit for a minimum 3 weeks to be on the safe side.


      Is there a certain target I need to get my IGF-1 levels to start seeing benefits. I know/read that it just takes time (6+ months), but does that mean time in addition to my IGF-1 levels at a certain target range?

    12. ----
    13. #7
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      8
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by mujeriego View Post
      Nice results, 473 on igf1 for 4iu is very good. Thanks for posting


      Thanks

    14. ----
    15. #8
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      138
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2338
      Quote Originally Posted by blaze13 View Post
      Is there a certain target I need to get my IGF-1 levels to start seeing benefits. I know/read that it just takes time (6+ months), but does that mean time in addition to my IGF-1 levels at a certain target range?
      Actually this is some of that bro-science. Igf-1 will start to raise with the very first pin but u want to run it for 6+ months to get the most out of ur cycle. There is no magic number u need to hit when it comes to igf-1. This is where having a baseline comes in handy. As long as ur levels r getting up above baseline then ur good.

      There can be potential negative effects when igf-1 levels get too high. Gyno is a possible side effect of extremely high igf-1 levels but there is no guarantee if or at what level it will come about.

    16. ----
    17. #9
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Nismo99's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Posts
      100
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      160
      The low serum number is certainty from that subq injection rather than IM for that purpose. Great IGF numbers...are stuff seems to be working well bro. If the goal is to reduce your BF level, HGH will speed that process up but you need to eat in a significant calorie deficient for months. Keep at it and good luck.

    18. ----
    19. Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results

    Similar Threads

    1. Jintropin.us review w/blood work
      By Hank in forum Jintropin.us
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: 03-08-2018, 04:14 PM
    2. First time order with jintropin + Blood work!
      By Hesho in forum Jintropin.us
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: 11-05-2017, 01:12 PM
    3. Blood work post cycle
      By 4irishmen in forum Over 40 Training
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 09-23-2017, 06:40 PM
    4. Post pct blood work
      By Biglefty in forum Post Cycle Therapy
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 04-16-2017, 02:14 PM
    5. Post pct blood work
      By Biglefty in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 04-11-2017, 06:05 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results Jintropin.us Nords pre and post blood work results