• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 18

    Thread: Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!?

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      kenj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      68
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      90

      Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!?

      This is an unusual side effect I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I was originally taking 6 ius a day in two shots, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I wanted to see if it would be better to take it 2 ius in 3 shots, morning, afternoon and before bed. I was doing this for about 2 weeks and I realized something was different. I stopped getting night time erections and morning wood. I previously had them every night and wood in the morning but as soon as I started taking the hgh at night... gone. This was a little disturbing to me so I went back to 2 shots a day morning and afternoon without the bedtime shot and my night time erections and morning wood came right back immediately. I didnít have ED or anything I was still fine getting hard normally but I didnít like not having the night time stuff and I think it would be bad for my erectile function too. It could be something to do with the level of sleep I was in but I thought hgh was supposed to help get you in a deeper sleep. I was interested to hear what you guys think of this and if itís at all common, Iíve never read anything like this before.
      Last edited by kenj; 04-03-2018 at 07:54 PM.

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!? Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!?
      ----
    3. #2
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vvalente22's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      26
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25
      Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
      This is an unusual side effect I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I was originally taking 6 ius a day in two shots, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I wanted to see if it would be better to take it 2 ius in 3 shots, morning, afternoon and before bed. I was doing this for about 2 weeks and I realized something was different. I stopped getting night time erections and morning wood. I previously had them every night and wood in the morning but as soon as I started taking the hgh at night... gone. This was a little disturbing to me so I went back to 2 shots a day morning and afternoon without the bedtime shot and my night time erections and morning wood came right back immediately. I didnít have ED or anything I was still fine getting hard normally but I didnít like not having the night time stuff and I think it would be bad for my erectile function too. It could be something to do with the level of sleep I was in but I thought hgh was supposed to help get you in a deeper sleep. I was interested to hear what you guys think of this and if itís at all common, Iíve never read anything like this before.
      Very odd Iíve been taking 2iu of Nords for the last month and was doing like you but 1iu morning then around 7 at night and stopped because I notice the same thing but in the morning. Iím back to 2iu or sometimes a little more but just in the early am and everything is on point right now. Could be just a coincidence but that same thing happened to me. Although this is my first run with hgh and Iím taking Nordilet nordotropin and like an idiot I started at 2iu and after a week couldnít handle the sides, I should have started lower and worked my way up so I was a mess for 2 weeks with feet hands and head aches a few hours after injection and last some huge fatigue. But now a month later Iím really starting to feel some good stuff from this hgh and itís just hard to explain. Order more today plan on staying on it for 6-12 months.

    4. ----
    5. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      kenj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      68
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      90
      Ok, so at least one person has experienced this. I was thinking maybe your body releases gh earlier in your sleep and if there's a high amount of gh still present in the morning maybe its throwing things off. Who knows... I would like to blame it on something else but I can't think of anything else that's changed and when I stopped the nighttime injections the wood was back... weird. Well thanks for your reply!!

    6. ----
    7. #4
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      JJ14's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      1,391
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      8993
      Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
      Ok, so at least one person has experienced this. I was thinking maybe your body releases gh earlier in your sleep and if there's a high amount of gh still present in the morning maybe its throwing things off. Who knows... I would like to blame it on something else but I can't think of anything else that's changed and when I stopped the nighttime injections the wood was back... weird. Well thanks for your reply!!
      Idk it's weird but hgh does not effect testosterone levels.

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

    8. ----
    9. #5
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      kenj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      68
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      90
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy14 View Post
      Idk it's weird but hgh does not effect testosterone levels.

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
      Yeah I wouldnít think so.

    10. ----
    11. #6
      Member
      is ===Absolutely NOT touching
      myself ===
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Primodaddy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      380
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      994
      Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
      This is an unusual side effect I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I was originally taking 6 ius a day in two shots, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I wanted to see if it would be better to take it 2 ius in 3 shots, morning, afternoon and before bed. I was doing this for about 2 weeks and I realized something was different. I stopped getting night time erections and morning wood. I previously had them every night and wood in the morning but as soon as I started taking the hgh at night... gone. This was a little disturbing to me so I went back to 2 shots a day morning and afternoon without the bedtime shot and my night time erections and morning wood came right back immediately. I didn’t have ED or anything I was still fine getting hard normally but I didn’t like not having the night time stuff and I think it would be bad for my erectile function too. It could be something to do with the level of sleep I was in but I thought hgh was supposed to help get you in a deeper sleep. I was interested to hear what you guys think of this and if it’s at all common, I’ve never read anything like this before.

      Something could have increased your prolactin at the same time making you believe the hgh is at fault, MAYBE. I've ran 20iu's pre bed many a time and never had that problem unless my hormones were out of wack. Try some cialis before bed
      "Pack up your excuses and move the fuck along cause I ain't got no time for weak ass people"

    12. ----
    13. #7
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      22
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      16
      High doses of ghrp 2 can increase prolactin.......(also ghrp 6 & hexerelin, but to a lesser degree)
      I have done alot of peptides and the worst is getting unnaturally irritable because of super prolactin spikes....
      But I have been running cjc 1295+ghrp 2 +IGF 1 LR3 for a long fucking time, and my dick is standing at attention like im in puberty for a long time.

      You look pretty ripped up though, are you on AA's. What hgh are you taking??
      Last edited by Cannon; 04-06-2018 at 03:13 AM.

    14. ----
    15. #8
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Leoterelli250's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      89
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      527
      I take 3 shots of hgh myself and one is right before bed time and have had no issues. That does seem weird. Did you possibly change anything else you were running?

    16. ----
    17. #9
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      kenj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      68
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      90
      Quote Originally Posted by Leoterelli250 View Post
      I take 3 shots of hgh myself and one is right before bed time and have had no issues. That does seem weird. Did you possibly change anything else you were running?
      Not that I can think of. Iím on TRT 400 mg a week and itís been pretty consistent. I wouldnít think it had anything to do with the HGH either but as soon as I stopped the night time injection the wood came back. Iíll have to try and give myself a night time shot and see what happens this time.

    18. ----
    19. #10
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vvalente22's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      26
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25
      i stopped the night time shot and then last night i tried night time again after a few days off nights and this morning i pitched a tent, so maybe it was my body just getting used to everything. im going to go back to night time dosed shots because 5 weeks into this hgh pharm grade nords and at 2 iu im still tired at times after the shot, also wanted to note i did switch from using 500mg test prop week over to test cyp a few weeks ago which may have been the issue.

    20. ----
    21. Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!?
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Never again will I not split my oral dose morning and night
      By 350zsidewayzz in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 01-16-2018, 08:25 AM
    2. No morning wood on cycle...?
      By Hornet in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 08-22-2017, 11:21 AM
    3. 6IU in the morning or 3 IU split between morning and evening?
      By Zitbak in forum HGH / IGF / SLIN / MGF & All Peptides
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-20-2017, 11:34 PM
    4. Lost Oak
      By IRISHOAK in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: 12-03-2014, 06:03 AM
    5. Lost it
      By Hondo_2 in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:51 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!? Took HGH at night and lost morning wood!?