• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 21 to 30 of 30

    Thread: legit or fake?

    1. #21
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mfppower4's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      65
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      677
      Quote Originally Posted by kawa636 View Post
      Did u take a U.A just to test for anabolic steriods??and yes if u think aas cant be tested for through urine u r not from this world lol.but they have to request for that test,workforces dont do that,only alcohol and drugs,not aas so u should be good there.

      And yes massbuilder is legit bro but that doesnt prove their gear isnt underdosed.not saying they are underdosed at all but all that urine test says is that ur positive for aas.

      or maybe im missing something.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes but see the levels, hey r on there it says cut off is 2 ng/ml mine were obv a lot higher on each compound, and yes u r right, they have to specifically test for it, that's why I say, if u r on probation, do not show up to report in a wife beater!! Lol


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2.    Sponsored Links

      legit or fake? legit or fake?
      ----
    3. #22
      BOP VETERAN
      is busy eating chicken&rice
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      kawa636's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      oklahoma
      Posts
      2,395
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      13145
      Quote Originally Posted by Mfppower4 View Post
      Yes but see the levels, hey r on there it says cut off is 2 ng/ml mine were obv a lot higher on each compound, and yes u r right, they have to specifically test for it, that's why I say, if u r on probation, do not show up to report in a wife beater!! Lol


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Oh ok,i never have takin a urine test for aas i normally do bloods.thats insane how all that shit pop up tho.u shudda asked for an uncapped test hahaha so u could get the actual levels


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. ----
    5. #23
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mfppower4's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      65
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      677
      Quote Originally Posted by kawa636 View Post
      Oh ok,i never have takin a urine test for aas i normally do bloods.thats insane how all that shit pop up tho.u shudda asked for an uncapped test hahaha so u could get the actual levels


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Ask? I didn't have a decision! Lol, she saw how big I got and un knowingly tested for it, but the levels r on that paper! For most of the compounds


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    6. ----
    7. #24
      Junior Member
      is Augmented
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Weapon X's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      Swolleville USA
      Posts
      79
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      233
      Not to flame you Bro, but I think the moral of the story is not to be on probation in the first place. Of course gear can be detected through urine, ask Ben Johnson.
      Quote Originally Posted by Mfppower4 View Post
      Moral of the story, don't c ya po in a fuckin tank top lmfao


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      .Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't

    8. ----
    9. #25
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mfppower4's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      65
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      677
      Quote Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
      Not to flame you Bro, but I think the moral of the story is not to be on probation in the first place. Of course gear can be detected through urine, ask Ben Johnson.
      I hear ya but it's unfortunate when u trust your friends man, I was raised with the right values, I did nothing wrong, just wouldn't talk, so did time and unfortunately with time, comes probation, so the real moral of the story is don't trust anyone, it's always the closest friends that fuck u over!! I told someone else that on a diff thread, u try to help people out and at the end of the day, it's always he closest to u who burn ya!!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. Thanks G160 thanked for this post
      Likes G160 liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #26
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      BamaBoyPat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      135
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2334
      It's crazy how many people don't understand how piss tests work. Normal drug screen tests, like you would take for a job at McDonald's or wal mart or some shit probably won't pop for steroids because they're not worried about. If your on parole or probation the state will spare no expense to test for whatever the fuck they see fit. Also, just because it popped doesn't mean it can't be underdosed. But dosing isn't the issue anybody is having with MB right now. Real moral of the story: don't trust anybody, mind your business and don't be on probation.

      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    13. ----
    14. #27
      Senior Member
      is Gangsta
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      G160's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Dade County MIA
      Posts
      770
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1746
      Quote Originally Posted by Mfppower4 View Post
      Moral of the story, don't c ya po in a fuckin tank top lmfao


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I dont know about this test man id sure would love to speak to the mro with a lawyer.. tren metabolites @2ng cuttoff gc needs specifics but your po fucked you.

      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

    15. ----
    16. #28
      Senior Member
      is Gangsta
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      G160's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Dade County MIA
      Posts
      770
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1746
      Quote Originally Posted by Mfppower4 View Post
      I hear ya but it's unfortunate when u trust your friends man, I was raised with the right values, I did nothing wrong, just wouldn't talk, so did time and unfortunately with time, comes probation, so the real moral of the story is don't trust anyone, it's always the closest friends that fuck u over!! I told someone else that on a diff thread, u try to help people out and at the end of the day, it's always he closest to u who burn ya!!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brother i do understand you about trusting people and holding some street backwards moral values of not talking...Truth is we need be responsable and withhold some type of virtue, mistakes happend (cant judge most by criminal record as it proves only that you got caught) as we go through the jorney of suffering, growing and building a strong character and the ability to stand for what we beleive and not be influenced by anything, weather be friends or society..to get to this tho, we need to learn how to take responsability for actions and consequences that derive solely by our actions. Weather that be fake friends and wrong figures.
      Now probation is a setup at best, i hope you rid yourself of that curse and moove on, criminal record dont mean shit be the best at what you do and jobs come..

      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

    17. ----
    18. #29
      Member
      is Chemically altered
       
      I am:
      Amused
       
      slaughter15's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      147
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      281
      I was on parole for years and did aproximatley one hundred piss tests. They were always for the usual drugs of abuse, weed, heroin, coke, benzos, amphetamines etc.. On one occasion they had reason to suspect alcohol and when I had to piss that time they had an extra bottle especially for booze, it was a totally separate test. This was about 10 years ago.

    19. ----
    20. #30
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      2
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      16
      I've been using them for awhile id say they are hit or miss

    21. ----
    22. legit or fake?
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Similar Threads

    1. Saw fake HGH,,I think
      By michael in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 12-27-2016, 01:09 PM
    2. Where to get fake ID?
      By Saguakid in forum Computer Tech Support, Safety/Security, & Downloads
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 04-10-2016, 03:16 PM
    3. Fake sus Amps?
      By Balkan_x in forum Aussie Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 02-08-2015, 10:43 AM
    4. Replies: 2
      Last Post: 09-22-2014, 02:25 PM
    5. Fake Ass Post!
      By Reaper in forum ANYTHING GOES!!!
      Replies: 68
      Last Post: 01-19-2012, 03:52 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    legit or fake? legit or fake?