• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 13

    Thread: elbow sleeve recommendation and gym reapers

    1. #1
      Member
      is Jim Ring is a fictional
      character who just pretends to
      chemically enhance his
      trainingr. Everything he posts
      chemically related is fiction
      and for entertainment
      purposes.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Jimring's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      Ozarks
      Posts
      354
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      800

      elbow sleeve recommendation and gym reapers

      I need to buy new elbow sleeves after many years and see there are alot of options now some pretty expensive. I've read that gymreapers only last a few months but if they are better than others I don't mind

      What are the favorites if any?

    2.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    3. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      skinNbone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2022
      Location
      Down south
      Posts
      247
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      259

      elbow sleeve recommendation and gym reapers

      Well I donít have elbow sleeves but I did purchase a belt from gym reapers a couple years ago. After tax and shipping I was $124 and itís fucking great.

      No problems with it and itís holding up very good.

      They have good products!!!!!

      Shut up and lift

    4. Thanks Jimring thanked for this post
      Likes Jimring liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #3
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Don’t lift, build
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Big Sarge's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      440
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9755
      IMG_2107.jpg
      I have these and theyíre awesome. They also sell a full elbow sleeve for $50 I use the knee sleeves too and have lasted me for a couple years now





      Home - Pomp's place

    7. Likes MrWhisper liked this post
    8. ----
    9. #4
      Member
      is Jim Ring is a fictional
      character who just pretends to
      chemically enhance his
      trainingr. Everything he posts
      chemically related is fiction
      and for entertainment
      purposes.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Jimring's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      Ozarks
      Posts
      354
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      800
      Those are super interesting I didn't know there was such a thing. I wonder why full sleeves even exist if those work. I will try them and get the reapers if for some reason I don't like those compression things

    10. ----
    11. #5
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Don’t lift, build
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Big Sarge's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      440
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9755
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimring View Post
      Those are super interesting I didn't know there was such a thing. I wonder why full sleeves even exist if those work. I will try them and get the reapers if for some reason I don't like those compression things
      Yeah to me these work better. I had super bad elbow pain lifting heavy and this was the fix for that. Plus they arenít 7mm thick which to me anything less is pointless for heavy weight.





      Home - Pomp's place

    12. ----
    13. #6
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Don’t lift, build
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Big Sarge's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      440
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9755
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimring View Post
      Those are super interesting I didn't know there was such a thing. I wonder why full sleeves even exist if those work. I will try them and get the reapers if for some reason I don't like those compression things
      Yeah to me these work better. I had super bad elbow pain lifting heavy and this was the fix for that. Plus they arenít 7mm thick which to me anything less is pointless for heavy weight.





      https://www.pompsplace.is/?utm_sourc...ign=Gwt-Signup

    14. ----
    15. #7
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      MrWhisper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2022
      Posts
      932
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1473
      Quote Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
      IMG_2107.jpg
      I have these and theyíre awesome. They also sell a full elbow sleeve for $50 I use the knee sleeves too and have lasted me for a couple years now





      Home - Pomp's place

      Thanks for the post! I like the look of these! Iíd like to try some that are short like the ones in the pic. The long ones can be like 8-12in long.

    16. Thanks Big Sarge thanked for this post
      Likes Big Sarge, MarvelNerd liked this post
    17. ----
    18. #8
      Legacy Member
      is Currently Recomping
       
      I am:
      Cool
       

      Join Date
      May 2023
      Posts
      49
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimring View Post
      I need to buy new elbow sleeves after many years and see there are alot of options now some pretty expensive. I've read that gymreapers only last a few months but if they are better than others I don't mind

      What are the favorites if any?

      I can't speak on the elbow sleeves, but I've been using the gym reaper knee sleeves for about a year and a half and they have held up great!

    19. ----
    20. #9
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      MarvelNerd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Posts
      2,217
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      75945
      Quote Originally Posted by ChefTren View Post
      I can't speak on the elbow sleeves, but I've been using the gym reaper knee sleeves for about a year and a half and they have held up great!
      Have had my gym reaper sleeves for a year. Knee and elbow.


      I did break my belt twice so far. To much pressure during squats.

    21. ----
    22. #10
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Don’t lift, build
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Big Sarge's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      440
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9755
      Quote Originally Posted by MrWhisper View Post
      Thanks for the post! I like the look of these! Iíd like to try some that are short like the ones in the pic. The long ones can be like 8-12in long.
      They are legit! And not very expensive.





      Home - Pomp's place

    23. ----

    Similar Threads

    1. Recommendation on GH
      By ant1862 in forum HGH / IGF / SLIN / MGF & All Peptides
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 03-16-2018, 12:40 PM
    2. The home gym ace up the sleeve!
      By Anzel in forum Training, Diet, & Steroid Logs
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 02-16-2018, 05:48 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •