• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 32

    Thread: TD with tren questions

    1. #21
      Senior Member
      is Gangsta
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      G160's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Dade County MIA
      Posts
      1,025
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1998
      Quote Originally Posted by HustleHard View Post
      Sounds like a lot of tren. You run it at 700/wk?
      I start tren 10 weeker at 75 ed for 2.5 weeks then go up till 120 for the most part...i love tren it flattens out a bit but mix it with some deca its out of hand, clean gains not too much water for me

      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

    2. Likes HustleHard liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      TD with tren questions TD with tren questions
      ----
    4. #22
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      36
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      29
      Quote Originally Posted by G160 View Post
      I start tren 10 weeker at 75 ed for 2.5 weeks then go up till 120 for the most part...i love tren it flattens out a bit but mix it with some deca its out of hand, clean gains not too much water for me

      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
      Yea thatís the plan for me no where near that dose though. Iím not sure that I? could contain myself running that much tren. What ester are you running for the tren? Iím thinking about doing some longer esters. Possibly some hex or parabolan if I? can find some good stuff that wonít take forever to arrive.

    5. ----
    6. #23
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      7
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12
      Will PL have any specials in the near future?

    7. ----
    8. #24
      Senior Member
      is Gangsta
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      G160's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Dade County MIA
      Posts
      1,025
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1998
      Quote Originally Posted by HustleHard View Post
      Yea thatís the plan for me no where near that dose though. Iím not sure that I? could contain myself running that much tren. What ester are you running for the tren? Iím thinking about doing some longer esters. Possibly some hex or parabolan if I? can find some good stuff that wonít take forever to arrive.
      I like ace but if you get legit hex id mix them why not.i run tren ace with test c or e maybe some deca or npp get clean gains

      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

    9. Likes HustleHard liked this post
    10. ----
    11. #25
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      36
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      29

      TD with tren questions

      Quote Originally Posted by G160 View Post
      I like ace but if you get legit hex id mix them why not.i run tren ace with test c or e maybe some deca or npp get clean gains

      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
      Iím actually looking for some hex right now.... literally. Already tired of all the extra pinning especially since the deca and sust donít need all that. I am thoroughly enjoying the base though with insane pumps and strength. Not sure which compound to blame it on but itís really nice.
      Last edited by HustleHard; 11-14-2017 at 08:45 PM.

    12. ----
    13. #26
      BOP SPONSORS
      is LIST@PRIVATELABEL.IS
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      527
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9171
      The problem with Hex is that it’s EXTREMELY expensive!

    14. Likes HustleHard liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #27
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      760
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2791
      Quote Originally Posted by Private_Label View Post
      The problem with Hex is that it’s EXTREMELY expensive!
      And rightfully so Brother.

    17. ----
    18. #28
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      760
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2791
      Quote Originally Posted by HustleHard View Post
      Yea that’s the plan for me no where near that dose though. I’m not sure that I? could contain myself running that much tren. What ester are you running for the tren? I’m thinking about doing some longer esters. Possibly some hex or parabolan if I? can find some good stuff that won’t take forever to arrive.
      Sure you can contain yourself. You just need to work yourself up to it. Just don't slam 150 mg's a day in you right off the bat work your way up. How are we ever going to know unless we try. I'm using Tren A at the moment I started slow now I'm up to 150 mg's a day. I admit sides are getting crazy at that dose. But I didn't really feel anything at 50 mg's 3 x a week so I began to scale it up a bit each week. Side for me really didn't come on until I hit the 450 mg's a week mark after that it's on. Tren somnia, night sweats, aggravation, short fuse, my strength didn't really start to come up until I was at 750 mg's a week. Some just respond to less some just respond to more we're all different I think it's no one-size-fits-all it's just whatever works for you.

    19. Likes HustleHard liked this post
    20. ----
    21. #29
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      36
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      29
      Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1965 View Post
      Sure you can contain yourself. You just need to work yourself up to it. Just don't slam 150 mg's a day in you right off the bat work your way up. How are we ever going to know unless we try. I'm using Tren A at the moment I started slow now I'm up to 150 mg's a day. I admit sides are getting crazy at that dose. But I didn't really feel anything at 50 mg's 3 x a week so I began to scale it up a bit each week. Side for me really didn't come on until I hit the 450 mg's a week mark after that it's on. Tren somnia, night sweats, aggravation, short fuse, my strength didn't really start to come up until I was at 750 mg's a week. Some just respond to less some just respond to more we're all different I think it's no one-size-fits-all it's just whatever works for you.
      Yea I think youíre right. I have just started it (last week) and am running the ace at 100mg Monday Wednesday and Friday. So I guess I already blew my 200/wk idea but fuck it lol. The tren base is really awesome even at 50 pre workout Tuesday Thursday Saturday. I guess Iíll step it up at some point andmove on to a longer ester within the next few weeks. Havenít really noticed any sides just yet but itís still very early. I noticed all the sides you mentioned and filthy strength before at just 300/wk earlier this year. So this time I figured I would go slower turns out that was a lie. In any case some hex Or Enanthate is coming this way soon. Probably will pick up some masteron as well with the tren also.

    22. Likes Diesel1965 liked this post
    23. ----
    24. #30
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      760
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2791
      Quote Originally Posted by HustleHard View Post
      Yea I think you’re right. I have just started it (last week) and am running the ace at 100mg Monday Wednesday and Friday. So I guess I already blew my 200/wk idea but fuck it lol. The tren base is really awesome even at 50 pre workout Tuesday Thursday Saturday. I guess I’ll step it up at some point andmove on to a longer ester within the next few weeks. Haven’t really noticed any sides just yet but it’s still very early. I noticed all the sides you mentioned and filthy strength before at just 300/wk earlier this year. So this time I figured I would go slower turns out that was a lie. In any case some hex Or Enanthate is coming this way soon. Probably will pick up some masteron as well with the tren also.
      You don't count that Tren base in your total Tren A dose it's in and out in less than 24 hrs real quick with the no ester. I like the Tren A because if the sides get to much I can back it down. Where as if it had the longer ester in it it would still be kicking the sides longer. The short ester clears quicker.

    25. Likes Ragnor liked this post
    26. ----
    27. TD with tren questions
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. whats ur experience. seems to be a different game tren tren tren dose
      By 350zsidewayzz in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 04-15-2017, 01:23 PM
    2. Test/tren/mast cycle questions
      By Thor88 in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 02-28-2017, 07:26 PM
    3. PEG MGF, questions..
      By Masse in forum HGH / IGF / SLIN / MGF & All Peptides
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 11-23-2016, 09:21 PM
    4. New Kid Here with Questions
      By pyro in forum Brotherhood Introductions
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 05-31-2016, 06:02 PM
    5. Questions on Tren implementation into current cycle....??
      By Sweatnosejackson in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 22
      Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:33 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    TD with tren questions TD with tren questions