• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Results 361 to 370 of 370

    Thread: Badgalaxie’s road to the show “ Powered by PSL”

    1. #361
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      3,048
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      39113
      Quote Originally Posted by badgalaxie View Post

      Just got home. 3 hr drive , going to chill and enjoy some food today.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You look great! What did you end up eating!? Cuz I know it was a lot!! I usually gain 9-12 lbs after a good show!! lol

      Max


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    3. #362
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      badgalaxie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,821
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15294
      Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
      You look great! What did you end up eating!? Cuz I know it was a lot!! I usually gain 9-12 lbs after a good show!! lol

      Max


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Honestly that night nothing. I had water , shower and bed. We had a great breakfast the next morning and a good lunch. We are back on peak week diet. We are getting Married next week and leaving for Jamaica. Have to look good on the beach lol. Oh ya and fit in my suit


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. Thanks maxmuscle1, 5forty thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1, 5forty liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #363
      Senior Member
      is Tren-somnia Fuck.....
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      Sachie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Mitten
      Posts
      1,525
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      29885
      Quote Originally Posted by badgalaxie View Post
      Honestly that night nothing. I had water , shower and bed. We had a great breakfast the next morning and a good lunch. We are back on peak week diet. We are getting Married next week and leaving for Jamaica. Have to look good on the beach lol. Oh ya and fit in my suit


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Congratulations and congratulations!
      You can't stop me, you can only hope to contain me!

    7. Thanks badgalaxie thanked for this post
      Likes badgalaxie liked this post
    8. ----
    9. #364
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      3,048
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      39113
      Quote Originally Posted by badgalaxie View Post
      Honestly that night nothing. I had water , shower and bed. We had a great breakfast the next morning and a good lunch. We are back on peak week diet. We are getting Married next week and leaving for Jamaica. Have to look good on the beach lol. Oh ya and fit in my suit


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Ooh! Congratulations! Make sure and take a good cab ride(pick the taxis with the red plates)lol! Have a blast!! Visit Ocho Rios or Rick’s in Negril!!

      Max


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. Thanks badgalaxie thanked for this post
      Likes badgalaxie liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #365
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      badgalaxie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,821
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15294

      Pretty good shot from the show. Now on to doing better and getting a little leaner for the July show.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    13. Thanks maxmuscle1 thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1 liked this post
    14. ----
    15. #366
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      3,048
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      39113
      Quote Originally Posted by badgalaxie View Post

      Pretty good shot from the show. Now on to doing better and getting a little leaner for the July show.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bad Ass! Have fun in your trip!!

      Max


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    16. Thanks badgalaxie thanked for this post
      Likes badgalaxie liked this post
    17. ----
    18. #367
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Always watching
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      macedog24's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      eyes in the sky
      Posts
      3,640
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      24406
      Quote Originally Posted by badgalaxie View Post

      Just got home. 3 hr drive , going to chill and enjoy some food today.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Congratulations to both of you!!!
      Absolutely amazing. Gonna call you two the dynamic duo! Incredible job BG!

    19. Thanks badgalaxie thanked for this post
      Likes badgalaxie liked this post
    20. ----
    21. #368
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      badgalaxie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,821
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15294
      Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
      Congratulations to both of you!!!
      Absolutely amazing. Gonna call you two the dynamic duo! Incredible job BG!
      Now on to the next show. Hope we can dail things in a little tighter.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    22. ----
    23. #369
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Always watching
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      macedog24's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      eyes in the sky
      Posts
      3,640
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      24406
      Quote Originally Posted by badgalaxie View Post
      Now on to the next show. Hope we can dail things in a little tighter.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You two got this!!

    24. Thanks badgalaxie thanked for this post
    25. ----
    26. #370
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      badgalaxie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,821
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15294
      Well had blood work done. Not to good. I’ll keep posted when I see the doc.
      On the bright side. Getting married to a beautiful, amazing woman tomorrow and leaving for Jamaica Saturday. Definitely need some relaxing and get this doc stuff off my mind.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    27. ----
    Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

    Similar Threads

    1. Badgalaxie 15 week prep for physique competition
      By badgalaxie in forum Training, Diet, & Steroid Logs
      Replies: 637
      Last Post: 03-13-2017, 03:29 PM
    2. Show your stash and I'll show mine! ( up for the dare)
      By Vision in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: 02-14-2016, 11:14 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •