• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 50

    Thread: Purple top HPLC?

    1. #11
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      14
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by ddude241 View Post

      Sent the test last week. Have emails to show anyone too. Apparently Jano is sick with pneumonia so might be a little wait.
      I first assumed you didn't like the effect of Purple tops and sent them for a check, but as you are the OP, you haven't had much time to receive those than be disappointed yet. Curious about those results, please share them, I'd
      be more inclined to order the Black until more info comes out, but if the purple are fine, or the same as the black, yes, it makes sense to switch (i read a bit about the reddit issue, but couldn't find much info)

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Purple top HPLC? Purple top HPLC?
      ----
    3. #12
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      23
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27
      Quote Originally Posted by jnab View Post
      I first assumed you didn't like the effect of Purple tops and sent them for a check, but as you are the OP, you haven't had much time to receive those than be disappointed yet. Curious about those results, please share them, I'd
      be more inclined to order the Black until more info comes out, but if the purple are fine, or the same as the black, yes, it makes sense to switch (i read a bit about the reddit issue, but couldn't find much info)
      So I had ordered a couple purple top kits. And the first thing I do is the boil test - yeah yeah I've read all the places saying it doesn't work. I can say having now done that test to a good number of kits from various sources, it's a good place to start.

      The purple tops failed the boil test. But I figure they're a rare dose, maybe something is different that would give a false negative. So I sent one off for testing. I don't live in the USA so I can't just order bloods either.

      Then everyone else gets to see the results and I'm helping the community rather than just crossing my fingers they're good or not. I'll post again when results are in

    4. ----
    5. #13
      BOP SPONSORS
      is the Purple Panda Rep!
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      BIGCASPER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      1,395
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5880
      LOL...
      5% Off Discount Code 5c0b01d8

    6. Likes titan921 liked this post
    7. ----
    8. #14
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Jimmy14's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      227
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      936
      Quote Originally Posted by ddude241 View Post
      So I had ordered a couple purple top kits. And the first thing I do is the boil test - yeah yeah I've read all the places saying it doesn't work. I can say having now done that test to a good number of kits from various sources, it's a good place to start.

      The purple tops failed the boil test. But I figure they're a rare dose, maybe something is different that would give a false negative. So I sent one off for testing. I don't live in the USA so I can't just order bloods either.

      Then everyone else gets to see the results and I'm helping the community rather than just crossing my fingers they're good or not. I'll post again when results are in
      Could you elaborate on the boil test? How is this performed?

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

    9. ----
    10. #15
      BOP SPONSORS
      is the Purple Panda Rep!
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      BIGCASPER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      1,395
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5880
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy14 View Post
      Could you elaborate on the boil test? How is this performed?

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
      Boil test? come on...there are 2 ways 1 purity test results which I will post..and pinning 10ius before blood test.
      5% Off Discount Code 5c0b01d8

    11. ----
    12. #16
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      23
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27
      Quote Originally Posted by BIGCASPER View Post
      Boil test? come on...there are 2 ways 1 purity test results which I will post..and pinning 10ius before blood test.
      Read my post again. I use the boil test only as a start. I don't agree it's enough to say anything for sure. I am waiting for Jano's results before I say anything.

      As of right now best I can say is INCONCLUSIVE. Also like I said, I will post real results when I get them.

      Relax please. I have zero definitive anything to say. I started by asking for purple top results. There were none. So I paid out of pocket and sent it off myself.

      Let me say this again. I can't find any results online anywhere. I don't have any definite answers about anything. But results are coming.

      That fair BIGCASPER?

      EDIT: I am not here to attack anyone. I know there's enough of that shit on the internet already. I'm not here to be an idiot
      Last edited by ddude241; 12-07-2017 at 09:29 PM.

    13. ----
    14. #17
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      23
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27
      Also on the boil test. I have read all the forum posts about how it's bullshit and doesn't work and all that. And I AM NOT SAYING IT IS DEFINITIVE. But having now done it on 10+ seperate sources it is enough to tell me if I should send something for testing. That's what I did in this case.

      God bless the internet and it's ability to get people fired up over the smallest things lol

    15. ----
    16. #18
      Junior Member
      is Trying to figure out
      cryptocurrency???
       
      I am:
      Amused
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      63
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      58
      Awaiting the assay to come back.

    17. ----
    18. #19
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      23
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27
      Edit: can't attach it from my phone. Gimme an hour
      Last edited by ddude241; 12-11-2017 at 12:11 AM.

    19. ----
    20. #20
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      23
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27
      well the boil test proved to not work on this. as there is HGH in there. Just only about %50 as advertised...
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by ddude241; 12-11-2017 at 12:43 AM.

    21. Thanks BIGCASPER, eddiebos thanked for this post
      Likes BIGCASPER, eddiebos liked this post
    22. ----
    23. Purple top HPLC?
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. FUB-AMB with HPLC Report
      By SRHealthTech-Alvin in forum SRHealthTech.com
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-25-2017, 01:28 AM
    2. Replies: 7
      Last Post: 07-05-2017, 09:34 AM
    3. Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-01-2017, 01:16 AM
    4. Test E Powder HPLC+MS from CS
      By CrazySteroids in forum CrazySteroids.com
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:39 AM
    5. HPLC Lab Testing
      By VENUM in forum Aussie Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 05-22-2016, 05:52 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Purple top HPLC? Purple top HPLC?