• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 15 of 15

    Thread: ROIDS24 PRODUCTS BEING USED ON MY BULKING CYCLE. PRODUCTS LISTED (PHASE 1 OF 2)

    1. #11
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      stephen220's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      839
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3498
      Following along those stats are very impressive do you ever have trouble eating that much or have you just got use to it over the years.
      Eat and lift like a monster become a monster.
      My Log
      https://brotherhoodofpain.com/roids2...tephen220.html

    2. Thanks JUSTBASSIN thanked for this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      ROIDS24 PRODUCTS BEING USED ON MY BULKING CYCLE.  PRODUCTS LISTED (PHASE 1 OF 2) ROIDS24 PRODUCTS BEING USED ON MY BULKING CYCLE.  PRODUCTS LISTED (PHASE 1 OF 2)
      ----
    4. #12
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      JUSTBASSIN's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Some where on earth far from the crazys..
      Posts
      590
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3141
      It's a lot of work making and eating. I travel a lot for work, so I have my cooks in those area. Being the head guy at the job, I make my time to eat, unless it interferes with the job then that comes first. I got many years to get to this point of eating and everyday is a job within it's self. Unless I get pro card this year I'M DONE. I thank Ronnie Coleman for what I know.
      Quote Originally Posted by stephen220 View Post
      Following along those stats are very impressive do you ever have trouble eating that much or have you just got use to it over the years.

    5. Likes Electromass, Roids24 liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #13
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      stephen220's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      839
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3498
      Quote Originally Posted by JUSTBASSIN View Post
      It's a lot of work making and eating. I travel a lot for work, so I have my cooks in those area. Being the head guy at the job, I make my time to eat, unless it interferes with the job then that comes first. I got many years to get to this point of eating and everyday is a job within it's self. Unless I get pro card this year I'M DONE. I thank Ronnie Coleman for what I know.
      That's awesome I would love to compete one day but would like to hit my goal weight first. And have you been trained by Ronnie? I'm trying to work my way up to be able to eat that much. What is your goal with this cycle?
      Eat and lift like a monster become a monster.
      My Log
      https://brotherhoodofpain.com/roids2...tephen220.html

    8. ----
    9. #14
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      JUSTBASSIN's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Some where on earth far from the crazys..
      Posts
      590
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3141
      This cycle is just for ROIDS24 products. I met Ronnie in my earlier years. We had a few things in common other then bodybuilding We didn't train together just fed me plenty of knowledge through the years. Vickie Gate and my wife competed before she turned pro.
      Quote Originally Posted by stephen220 View Post
      That's awesome I would love to compete one day but would like to hit my goal weight first. And have you been trained by Ronnie? I'm trying to work my way up to be able to eat that much. What is your goal with this cycle?

    10. ----
    11. #15
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Wtf
       
      Mack29's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      168
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1681
      Sounds like the making of a MONSTER. Gonna follow this one closely!!

    12. Thanks JUSTBASSIN thanked for this post
    13. ----
    14. ROIDS24 PRODUCTS BEING USED ON MY BULKING CYCLE.  PRODUCTS LISTED (PHASE 1 OF 2)
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Similar Threads

    1. New products available at ROIDS24
      By Roids24 in forum Roids24.co
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 11-02-2016, 05:44 PM
    2. I will show and record my cycle on roids24 products
      By JUSTBASSIN in forum Roids24.co
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:10 AM
    3. PROMO: FREE PRODUCTS from Roids24
      By Roids24 in forum Roids24.co
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 12-01-2015, 11:43 PM
    4. Roids24, 20% off ALL PRODUCTS
      By Roids24 in forum Roids24.co
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 09-16-2015, 01:19 PM
    5. VERMODJE products at Roids24
      By Roids24 in forum Roids24.co
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 03-14-2015, 07:19 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •