• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Results 81 to 86 of 86

    Thread: ProFitFx Spectrum Mini Log - ROIDS24

    1. #81
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Blasting
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Radman69's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      Way South
      Posts
      3,851
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      39650
      Quote Originally Posted by ProFitFx View Post
      What’s up Rad! Thank you...!
      I’m having fun getting updated with some of the BOP drama ....lol stop getting in trouble Rad!
      ....yes sir..

      well,.. my mouth is

      LMAO

    2. Thanks ProFit thanked for this post
      Likes ProFit liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      ProFitFx Spectrum Mini Log - ROIDS24 ProFitFx Spectrum Mini Log - ROIDS24
      ----
    4. #82
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      JJ14's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      1,399
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9226
      Quote Originally Posted by ProFitFx View Post
      Iím back...! I was away for a few days enjoying Floridaís West coast...


      I didnít miss any trainings or pinning... the only challenge was the diet...but I managed to eat good, not great but good...I realized it was easier than I thought, you just need to look and you will find good options...like this:

      It has 54 grams of grass fed protein, almost zero fat and carbs....under $7 .... I grabbed a few packages and ate them all the time with a bagel or rice cakes or fruits....this way I didnít feel bad eating a burger or pizza with the kids.
      I had no pinning, as always zero pip...happy with this Test...sad that is over! I only have enough for one more pinning so this Friday I should be doing the blood test.
      Iím up to 165lbs with 3 weeks to go ....3lbs left to my goal!
      Nice bro its good to get away with the family just to relax. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Ya I'm a little jealous lol. It's was prob at the best time to with this heat wave going on. Hope you and the family enjoyed it. That grass fed Beef Is Some Good Stuff. Can't wait to see your results. Most important thing is that you set a goal and accomplished it. Thank you again for keeping your word you also did a great log brother all of you did and it's much appreciated seriously thanks man

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

    5. Thanks ProFit thanked for this post
      Likes ProFit liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #83
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ProFit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      901
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4052
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy14 View Post
      Nice bro its good to get away with the family just to relax. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Ya I'm a little jealous lol. It's was prob at the best time to with this heat wave going on. Hope you and the family enjoyed it. That grass fed Beef Is Some Good Stuff. Can't wait to see your results. Most important thing is that you set a goal and accomplished it. Thank you again for keeping your word you also did a great log brother all of you did and it's much appreciated seriously thanks man

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
      Thank you Jimmy! ...I really appreciate the opportunity and your support!

    8. ----
    9. #84
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ProFit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      901
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4052
      So... I got the Lab results....all I can say is that Spectrum Test 250 it really works...
      I was taking 1cc a week, divided in 3 weekly doses, MWF....and the results came back at 1500+! (I know, next time I will make sure to order the uncapped Test)
      I also wasnít taking any AIís, I didnít think I will need one if my dose was just 250Mg, but it looks like I was wrong....
      Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.


    10. ----
    11. #85
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      JJ14's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      1,399
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      9226
      Quote Originally Posted by ProFitFx View Post
      So... I got the Lab results....all I can say is that Spectrum Test 250 it really works...
      I was taking 1cc a week, divided in 3 weekly doses, MWF....and the results came back at 1500+! (I know, next time I will make sure to order the uncapped Test)
      I also wasnít taking any AIís, I didnít think I will need one if my dose was just 250Mg, but it looks like I was wrong....
      Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

      Nice thanks for taking the time to get this done it's much appreciated. You were doing intermuscular shot right. How many hours after last pin did you take blood? Dosent matter if it was capped cause you running low dose of 250mg wk at it came out to be 6◊ maybe even higher. How do you feel bro cause estro is high ? You feeling any sides at all. How's the sex drive.

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

    12. ----
    13. #86
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ProFit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      901
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4052
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy14 View Post
      Nice thanks for taking the time to get this done it's much appreciated. You were doing intermuscular shot right. How many hours after last pin did you take blood? Dosent matter if it was capped cause you running low dose of 250mg wk at it came out to be 6◊ maybe even higher. How do you feel bro cause estro is high ? You feeling any sides at all. How's the sex drive.

      Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
      Yes intramuscular...48 hours after last shot.
      Yes, thatís why I picked that test, I wasnít expecting it to be that high!
      I also didnít take any AIís to see how I reacted... sex drive was good, but I did feel some other symptoms, I was just waiting to do bloods before deciding how much AIís to take... now I know so I will be taking some and do another test in a few weeks.
      Thanks brother, any time!

    14. ----
    15. ProFitFx Spectrum Mini Log - ROIDS24
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

    Similar Threads

    1. JMaxwellís Spectrum E mini-log
      By JMaxwell in forum Roids24.to
      Replies: 35
      Last Post: 06-20-2018, 10:33 PM
    2. ROIDS24 NEEDS 5 LOGGERS SPECTRUM
      By JJ14 in forum Roids24.to
      Replies: 62
      Last Post: 05-01-2018, 11:49 AM
    3. Roids24/ Sponsored log / Spectrum.
      By JJ14 in forum Training, Diet, & Steroid Logs
      Replies: 73
      Last Post: 04-30-2018, 05:53 PM
    4. Replies: 16
      Last Post: 12-26-2017, 12:04 AM
    5. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AND MORE ON SPECTRUM NPP
      By JUSTBASSIN in forum Roids24.to
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 11-11-2017, 08:58 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    ProFitFx Spectrum Mini Log - ROIDS24 ProFitFx Spectrum Mini Log - ROIDS24