• Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Benoit23's First Ever Injectable Cycle

is Bulking

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Benoit23's First Ever Injectable Cycle

Hey guys,

I started this over on our DLC forum and thought I would share it with everyone over here as well. I really like the knowldge on this board and would love everyones input. So I'll post up what I have so far.

My Stats
      25 y.o.
      6ft
      155ish lbs
      8ish% bf (was around 5% just a few short weeks ago post my competition, but I have been completely off my diet for the last 3 weeks and just been eating like shit ... abs are almost completely gone now cuz im so bloated and watery, but its been worth it ... needed that break after sticking to a diet perfectly for 8 month ... figured it was okay since I planned on bulking anyway and need to get used to looking at myself in the mirror without my abs ... or so RSP keeps telling me )

My goal
      My plan is to try and gain around 30lbs and settle in at 185-180 after its all said and done. For being a first cycle, I have been told this is not a stretch and should be possible if I eat enough to grow, which I certainly plan on doing.

My diet
      Below is an example of what my typical days numbers should come to about. I plan on eating the same thing each day because that allows me to really track my numbers and is just simpler for me and how I like to do it. I will be eating about 600+ calories over maintenance and obviously adjusting this as time goes and I start to gain weight. These numbers are made up from all clean foods that include: chicken, steak, egg white, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, quinoa, rice cakes, green beans, apples, natural pb/almond butter, and a protein/CHO shake for my pre/intra workout drink (as well as some sweet tarts pre workout to gives the carbs in my drink something to attach to shuttle into the muscles)

Calories: 3299
      Fats: 66.75
      Protein: 308.75
      Carbs: 371.5

My training
      I will be following this plan pretty much to a T as it will be perfect to compliment a lean mass building diet: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/grow...-one-year.html

My Cycle:
      I will be running a blast and Cruise, followed by a second blast then extended PCT ... That's the long plan and everything is built our and pruchased adn ready to go all the ay up to the second blast (obviously will plan that out when the time comes and I decide what my goal is at that point). Cant give enough thanks to RSP for working with me over the last few months to really educate me and build a perfect cycle that is both good for my goals and also includes everything necessary to have a safe run! I wanted to make sure I did hours and hours and hours of research before ever running a cycle, so you can be assured a lot of thought was put into this and I fully trust RSP plan... will owe this guy a lot when I am a FREAK in a few months

Here it is...

Weeks 1-12: DioTest C - 600mg (split doses mon am/thurs pm), will see how everything is going week 6 and likely bump up to 800mg for weeks 7-12
      Weeks 1-4: Nanodrol - 1ml ed (liquid oral PH to kickstart cycle - did not want to venture into d bol at this time for a first cycle), UDCA
      Weeks 8-14: Winny (GP orals) - 40mg ed (split doses am/before workout)
      Weeks 13-20: DioTest C - 200mg (split doses mon am/thurs pm)
      Weeks 3-20: HCG 500ius (split doses mon am/thurs pm)
      Weeks 1-20: Aromasin 6.25mg ed (will assess and change as needed), Advanced Cycle Support (higher dosage when on orals - 3 caps, 2 cap a day when just on test), multi, fish oils, Flex Rx Joint support, and lastly HGH (grey tops, same as RSP is using in his run) - starting at 2ius for first 4 weeks then will slowly bump up as sides are manageable
      Weeks 21 and beyond: TBD - thinkin may include some EQ tho
      Eventual PCT pst second blast: Nolva @ 20 and clomid @ 50 for 6 weeks

2.    Sponsored Links

----
      is Bulking

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      To update this, I pinned my second pin yesterday (left ass cheek this time) once again had ZERO pain, slight fullness right after pin for about an hour but absolutely zero pain ever. Will pin right glut thursday again then moving to delts next week, hoping for no PIP again, not expecting any. That 1" needle is going to look HUGE going into my delt haha!

11/17 - 11/30 - hgh 2ius Monday - Friday, weekends off

11/27 - 300mg DioTest C right glute, 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm)

11/28 - 11/30 - 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm)

12/1 - weighed 165.6, 300mg DioTest C left glute, 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm), HGH bumped to 3ius, and all support supps (ACS, UDCA, fish oils, Vitamin C/D, Multi, Super Enzymes, fiber, etc) - those will be a daily thing so wont be listing that each day

12/2 (today) - weighed 169.8, 1ml nanodrol (split doses am/pm), HGH 3ius

Guessing my weight will be fluctuating around for awhile this first week with added water and stuff.

Not sure if I will keep updating my workouts or not, may help to see my progress, here is yesterdays Chest/Calves/Cardio:

Standing Calf Raises: 225 x 30, 315 x 15 + 2 forced reps (FR), 315 x 15 + 2 forced reps + 5 partials
      Seated Calf Raises: 215 x 30, 305 x 15 + 2 FR, 305 x 15 + 23 FR, 305 x 15 + 2 FR + 5 partials
      Leg Press Calf Raises:300 x 30, 415 x 15 + 2 FR, 415 x 15 + 2 FR + 5 partials

Flat DB Bench Press: 50 x 20, 75 x 8 + 2 FR, 75 x 8 + 2 FR, 75 x 8 + 2 FR
      Incline DB Bench Press: 45 x 16, 65 x 8 + 2 FR, 65 x 8 + 2 FR
      Peck Deck Flyes (FST7 style) - 7 sets at 160 x 10 with 30 seconds intense stretch between each
      Weighted Dips: Body Weight x 15, 20lb db between legs x 8 + 5 Body Weight, 20lb db between legs x 8 + 5 Body Weight, 20lb db between legs x 8 + 5 Body Weight

Workout felt really good! The FRs are when I get to failure then have my partner (recruited a new guy will see how this goes, havent had a partner in forever but need one for this heavier lifting style) assist very minimally for 2 more reps.

I realize that those numbers are very huge for my chest flat/incline press, but for just coming off a crazy cut in my contest prep and losing a GOOD amount of muscle doing so, I'm failry happy with them - know they're not much for a lot of you beats on here haha but hopefully they will improve.

Legs later tonight. I will also try to remember to take my measurements, so I have that for comparison afterwards.

Peace Brothers!

4. ----
      is Bulking

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      So that's all I have so far, it's early, but I will try to update as much as possible. Thanks guys and again I hope to have some people following along and providing input!

6. ----
      is GAINING

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Looks great Brother! Looking forward to following along!

8. ----
      is Bulking

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Thanks, Thirsty!

10. ----
      BOP DONATOR
      is Growing

I am:
      Wtf

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not as horrified by high doses of gear as most but I'm of the thinking that the longer you've been on and more gear u have run the more your body is able to actually use large amounts effectively.
      I don't know if going up to 800 mg test c is a great idea but I'm still not convinced either way . I'm talking about brothers who don't have at least a few cycles under their belt .

I'll be following this closely Benoit . Welcome to the side with the fancy BLACK hats bro Benoit23's First Ever Injectable Cycle
      Bro go check out the documentary "Under Construction" it's by far the most honest / brutal documentary ever made on AAS and using heavy doses . Let me know what u think. I "think" I'm able to send u guys a link because I actually was given a free viewing of this .
      Last edited by Rooroo; 12-02-2014 at 09:59 PM.

12. ----
      is Bulking

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      I'll definitely loo kthat up and give it a view Roo. I need to watch generation iron or whatever is the one thats supposedly like the new age pumping iron ... love that movie. Glad you will be following along and I will do my best to keep this updated daily. Love any and all feedback. As i said, I did an insane amount of research setting this up and it took me a long while to decide on everything and try to set it up as safely as possible, but always welcome different viewpoints even if not to agree, just to learn. So were you saying you think it will be unnnecesary to bump it up, or you agreed with bumping it up higher? Sorry just wanted to clarify as I was a bit confused.

Later brother!

14. ----
      BOP DONATOR
      is Growing

I am:
      Wtf

Post Thanks / Like

I originally edited my post because I forgot to add something and ended up adding the " I'm taking about brothers who don't have at least a few cycles under their belt " in the wrong spot so I could definitely see how u were confused !! Lmao !! I think I fixed it

Basically my point is I don't know if a new user of AAS or just synthetic testosterone in general is able to use 800 mg of test and the benefits outweigh the negatives . I'm just not sure about it and wish we had some serious research to look to .
      I think the biggest thing I worry about for u is that taking smaller doses after running gear that high is going to be disappointing to say the least . You can always take more but once you take a certain amount taking less isn't an option anymore if your looking to grow serious muscle .
      I don't say that with 100% certainty but I think it makes some sense .
      The first cycle I ever did was Test cyp at 200 mg a week for 8 weeks . That dose sounds too low to grow !! But bet your ass grow I did ! The first time u add extra test to your body it's party time .
      Are u ready to go to a gram on cycle # 2 . Just something to think about . Enjoy this cycle because there will never be a first one again .
      Last edited by Rooroo; 12-02-2014 at 10:19 PM.

16. ----
      BOP ADMINISTRATOR
      is Cruzing

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good brother. I will be following along. You might bump that aromasin to 12.5mg Ed. Enjoy the cycle
      COC RULES:
      https://brotherhoodofpain.com/brotherhood-i...e-conduct.html

e-mail:

>>>WE WILL NEVER EMAIL ABOUT SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION!<<<

18. ----
      is Bulking

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Thanks too I appreciate the feedback! For the time being I will stick with 600mg and may not even end up bumping it up, we will see. I had help from a very trusted friend on this so I'm flying with him and his set up for this run and going to give it my all. I. Eating like a monster for the first time ever as I know I only have one first cycle and I want to absolutely destroy it. Appreciate the advice and I hope you keep following. Love the brothers here.

Kubes, I'll def be monitoring that E2 and if needed bump it up. Appreciate you following brother feel free to chime in whenever.

20. ----
    Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast