Thread: not exactly a first cycle log

is just a simple man trying to
      make my way in the universe

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like

not exactly a first cycle log

hey all.
      I am 47 5'8" 205lb and have just started TRT and decided to post a log. Dr prescribed test cyp 200mg once a week. Did first shot yesterday, in the quad. Went smooth enough, a little soreness today, but no big deal.
      Started working out when I was around 30, never really made any decent progress. I have done one cycle about 10-12 years ago (don't remember exactly when I ran this cycle). 250mg test e and 250mg deca for 12 weeks with Dbol for first 4-6 weeks (don't remember exactly how long I ran it)
      I loved that cycle, felt great, super horny all the time, adding more weight to the bar every week.
      I plan on sticking with the 200mg per week for the first 3 months before adding anything else, just so I can get an idea of how I feel on it and so I know what/if any gains I make are from just the test.
      I have some anavar that I will run with it and after that is used up I will wait a couple of months then I would like to run deca with the test for 3 months.
      So this isn't exactly my first cycle, and it isn't even a cycle as I won't be coming off the test cyp, but I will be cycling diff compounds in and out over the next few years.

2. Thanks JohnDoe thanked for this post
      Likes Boombalaty, JohnDoe liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      ok, I know that I won't really feel anything for a couple of weeks but I woke up today feeling a lot less tired than normal. Wasn't yawning all day like I usually am. Also, been extremely hungry since lunch. Diet hasn't changed, ate same amount of calories.
      wondering if this is really the test cyp or just placebo. Gonna be hitting the gym later, we'll so how that goes.

5. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      well that was cool. did squats and felt great added a few pounds more than last week. next was bench and stuck on same weight as last week. same again on overhead press. felt like I could have done more but had to quit early. If I feel this good 2 days after the first shot I can't wait to see how I feel after 2 weeks!

7. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      back to normal today. didn't sleep well last night and feeling tired and yawning a lot. going to do doing back later today, hoping to feel better by then.

9. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      did back today. energy levels were ok, but strength was down. missed deadlift that I made twice last time. was frustating, but I pushed thru the whole workout which is something I haven't been able to do due to being tired and fatigue.

11. ----
      is on the dark side of the moon

I am:
      zombies

Post Thanks / Like
      keep up me too will start trt but will not had anything else i will do 200 mg like you but will take 100mg 2 time a week ans some HGH

13. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      second shot today. went in ok, but could not push plunger. realized that I was pushing so hard the needle was moving. I pulled out and tried again this time holding the needle more firmly. Had to push the plunger really hard to get it moving. It was the same when aspirating. tried pulling back on the plunger to check for blood and it doesn't seem to move so pull harder and the it suddenly comes flying back filling syringe with air.

15. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      well I just got back from the gym and it was disappointing. felt like a regular session. was hoping to see a little strength increase, but barely improved on last week and was feeling pretty wiped out by the end.
      oh well, it's only been a week. gotta remember this is a marathon not a sprint.

17. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      last night I noticed my nipples were sensitive to the touch. gave them a pinch and def a little pain. it's only been just over a week and I'm on a relatively low dose (200mg test cyp a week)
      am I getting gyno already?

19. ----

I am:
      netflix

Post Thanks / Like
      yesterday I did squats, chest & shoulders. felt good, added a few pounds to my squats from last week. no real increase in strength on chest/shoulders, but was able to do more sets.
      today was back and was feeling tired all day and didn't really feel like working out. once I got to the gym and started deadlifts I started feeling better. equaled my best deadlift using straps, but did it without straps. then was able to do pullups, normally I can do 2 or 3 sets before I lose strength, but got a 4th set with same reps. even had energy to do a set of lat pulldowns afterwards.
      next was bent barbell row and didn't go heavy but again was able to do more sets and still get the reps. I was getting tired by this point but still wanted to do more. normally I would be feeling washed out and no energy and ready to leave.
      I finished up with 3 sets of barbell shrugs, 2 sets of rear delt db flyes and a couple of sets of barbell curls.
      I felt like I could have stayed and done more, but my hour was up (I try to limit myself to an hour workout). normally I end leaving early because of feeling tired/no energy.
      taking 3rd shot on thursday. can't wait to workout next week. hoping to start seeing some strength gains now I have the energy to workout for an hour.

21. ----
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast