• zombies
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help from the Bros!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like

Help from the Bros!!!

Hey Bros; I'm taking F.I.S.T advice on a cut stack, and its my first go. If I take 50-75 mg of test-prop ED for 8wks. Do I need clomid and nolva for my pct. And pins dont bother me, so I'm not crazy. LOL
      Last edited by crush; 03-08-2012 at 10:36 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

----
      Hall Of Fame
      is Cutting

I am:
      eating

Post Thanks / Like
      I prefer torem, but yes you need PCT
      PM is best way to contact me.

4. ----
      is Working 2FucknMuch

I am:
      atwork

Post Thanks / Like
      always PCT, unless ur on HRT (not a fan of clomid - serious mood swings) = also get blood work done - B4, during and 2 weeks after PCT.

6. ----
      Banned
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Quote Originally Posted by crush View Post
      Hey Bros; I'm taking F.I.S.T advice on a cut stack, and its my first go. If I take 50-75 mg of test-prop ED for 8wks. Do I need clomid and nolva for my pct. And pins dont bother me, so I'm not crazy. LOL
      Yes,any cycle you should run a proper pct.I always go with both Nolva and Clomid and have never had any issues with recovery.

Make sure to keep your diet clean and your training tight,especially with plenty of cardio.If cutting up is your main goal,than these 2 will be the main determining factor in your results.I would also rec blood work as ODB suggests.Best way to know how your body is reacting to the cycle and make and needed changes BEFORE and issues should occur.

Good luck with it brother.Post up your results as your cycle runs throughout.

8. ----
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      ^^^excellent advice!! I used to get serious mood swings from clomid, but always seemed better to take it than not. Used to use clomid/nolvadex for pct, now on TRT!!!

10. ----
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Awesome thanks bros. Sounds like just takin TRT would be better than clomid and Nolva. Im mean enough so I could due wiithout the mood swings....Lol...

12. ----
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Not hijack your post but...

Patriot- what are you taking for TRT? My doc has me doing 100mg test E every week.

14. ----
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      My doc has me on 200mgs test cyp every week.

16. ----
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      This is my first week and he said he wanted 200 every two weeks but I figgered 100/wk is prolly better. After the initial 12 weeks are up I'm prolly gonna ask for an increase. Do you think the cyp is a better option than the enan?

18. ----
      is THOUGH AS A WISE MAN I KNEW
      THAT THE DARK WAS RIGHT, I DID
      NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD
      NIGHT, I RAGED AGAINST THE
      DYING OF THE LIGHT...

I am:
      Godly

Post Thanks / Like
      Quote Originally Posted by Camzilla View Post
      This is my first week and he said he wanted 200 every two weeks but I figgered 100/wk is prolly better. After the initial 12 weeks are up I'm prolly gonna ask for an increase. Do you think the cyp is a better option than the enan?
      Cam is your doc an Endo, or Internal MD? Problem everyone faces with docs is that they simply dont get that the blood levels simply dont last that long(2 weeks). You are wise enough to know that splitting the dose is better than all at once. If your doc is an endo, dump him and get buddy buddy with your GP. The endo will fight you to the death regarding dosage and whats best for you, unless hes 30yrs old, hes spitting out science from the 60's or 70's, these guys dont take refresher courses, some do, majority dont as they know what they know and thats that. With your GP you have a better chance of talking to him like a normal human being, and just explaining that you simply feel better using a higher dose, on a weekly and not bi weekly basis. Its what I did, the endo I was seeing wanted me to first start going in for sperm count, and then he kept pushing for me to cryonically store a sample, so I could have kids when I was say 50 if I chose to, and he was pushing the idea to a point like he had stock in the damn company. Thats when I went to my GP showed him all the blood work, and while of course he understands everything the number that helped me out, was my free test number. When your supposed to be in the 400ng/dl range, and Im just barely cracking 100 out of a scale of 200-800, he got it. And from the get go we started with 200mg a week, I was on that dose for 4 yrs, than we bumped it to 300mg a week, now however he writes the script, I get 5 refills with it, and I get a 10ml every month. Techincally, its not supposed to be done, but then again GH isnt supposed to be used in anti aging. So good for me. Point of all this is to feel out ur doc, then your second month into your HRT, tell him that the dose you prescribed bi weekly, wasnt helping. You did a ton of research, and found that weekly injections may do more to keep your blood levels stable, and that you would like to increase the dose as you are still feeling sluggish, and ur libido is there but isnt as it should be. Dont get to deep into the mood aspect of things, make it more about your strength, and swagger otherwise hes going to suggest a shrink if he believes depression is the factor in this, and then everything just backfired.
      We wouldnt have these problems if the FDA would have approved Neebido. Its a 4ml vial, that contains 1000mg of test undeconate. Undeconate is the longest ester of the gang, and has a half life of 21 days, so you would basically have active test in ur system for up 6 weeks. And it takes its sweet time releasing into the blood stream, you dont have to worry about getting a massive dose at one shot, and then everything spiking and then dropping. Its whats being used in basically every other country on this planet now for HRT, but the FDA feared potential abuse with the product...yea I know wtf?! Potential abuse with a drug that takes 2 weeks at least to fully kick in, more like lobbyists for major pharma companies coming in to block an outsider from playing nice with the rest of the gang

20. ----
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast