• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Results 51 to 60 of 60

    Thread: I am now the new Soverign Rep

    1. #51
      BOP MODERATOR
      is Low test lots of primo
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      ski748134's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      5,059
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      33158
      Quote Originally Posted by littlefrank View Post
      Thanks ski means a lot my brother


      -LF
      Soverign Labs Rep
      The more I think about it the happier it makes me congrats on both sides really happy for sovereign and lol frank

    2. Thanks littlefrank thanked for this post
      Likes littlefrank liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      I am now the new Soverign Rep I am now the new Soverign Rep
      ----
    4. #52
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      X25maxedout's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      14
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      394
      Congrats brother. Other dude was a complete douchebag. Had horrible communication skills. Knew it wasnít the mans fault but GG never would respond when you emailed, PMíd or shit. Glad to see a real qualified rep helping him out.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    5. Thanks littlefrank thanked for this post
      Likes littlefrank liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #53
      BOP MODERATOR
      is Low test lots of primo
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      ski748134's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      5,059
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      33158
      Quote Originally Posted by X25maxedout View Post
      Congrats brother. Other dude was a complete douchebag. Had horrible communication skills. Knew it wasn’t the mans fault but GG never would respond when you emailed, PM’d or shit. Glad to see a real qualified rep helping him out.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Perdium u work in the oil field

    8. ----
    9. #54
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      X25maxedout's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      14
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      394
      Quote Originally Posted by ski748134 View Post
      Perdium u work in the oil field
      Union Pipe Welder


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    10. Likes littlefrank liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #55
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      littlefrank's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      1,121
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      6776
      Quote Originally Posted by X25maxedout View Post
      Union Pipe Welder


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Iím a pipe layer


      -LF
      Soverign Labs Rep

    13. ----
    14. #56
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      26
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      559
      Congrats brother. SL is good peeps and GREAT gear. I've been using his products for for myself and a few clients for 3+ years now. It's a great product to rep!

    15. Likes littlefrank liked this post
    16. ----
    17. #57
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      hamsy523's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      278
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4340
      Quote Originally Posted by littlefrank View Post
      Hey everyone I would like to announce I am the new Soverign Labs Representative. Iíve ran Soverign gear before and absolutely loved it and have talked with Soverign a lot over the past month or so and he seeíd it in his best interest (and obviously my best interests considering the top of the line gear and quality of the gear he has) that I would be representing him.

      We are getting everything in motion to hopefully drop a kick ass surprise for you guys in the coming days! If you need absolutely anything please keep me in mind before sending 10,000 messages to Soverign himself. Iím very happy to be here and fully stand behind Soverign Labs. Brothers first and foremost guys. I have your backs as always and can help in plenty of ways!

      -LF
      Soverign Labs Rep
      That's Awsome. They are definitely lucky to have you.

      Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

    18. ----
    19. #58
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      X25maxedout's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      14
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      394
      Quote Originally Posted by littlefrank View Post
      Iím a pipe layer


      -LF
      Soverign Labs Rep
      Lmfao. Well hell I am as well. At least we got two things in common


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    20. ----
    21. #59
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      aldodupaul's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      300
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2947
      Quote Originally Posted by littlefrank View Post
      Hey everyone I would like to announce I am the new Soverign Labs Representative. Iíve ran Soverign gear before and absolutely loved it and have talked with Soverign a lot over the past month or so and he seeíd it in his best interest (and obviously my best interests considering the top of the line gear and quality of the gear he has) that I would be representing him.

      We are getting everything in motion to hopefully drop a kick ass surprise for you guys in the coming days! If you need absolutely anything please keep me in mind before sending 10,000 messages to Soverign himself. Iím very happy to be here and fully stand behind Soverign Labs. Brothers first and foremost guys. I have your backs as always and can help in plenty of ways!

      -LF
      Soverign Labs Rep
      HELL YES Brother, Congratulations!!!

    22. ----
    23. #60
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      aldodupaul's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      300
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2947
      Quote Originally Posted by Jay0536 View Post
      You'll be hearing from me soon brother, I loved their Sust, ready to try other products.
      I'll second that, you will hear from me soon also

    24. ----
    25. I am now the new Soverign Rep
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

    Similar Threads

    1. Hats off to soverign and GearGod
      By Vasky25 in forum Sovereign Labs
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 10-26-2017, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    I am now the new Soverign Rep I am now the new Soverign Rep