• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 63

    Thread: ** ALPHA OMEGA LABS ** [email protected] ** Scammer and Extortionist

    1. #21
      Banned
      is Eating As much as Possible
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      Somewhere
      Posts
      9,235
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      44723
      What LE infestation ? Am I missing something


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    3. #22
      BOP VETERAN
      is Expendable
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      East Nunyafxxkinbusiness
      Posts
      5,150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1049237
      Quote Originally Posted by Sqwuidd View Post
      What LE infestation ? Am I missing something


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The one they made up after they got their panties all knotted.

    4. ----
    5. #23
      Banned
      is but a myth...
       
      I am:
      Amused
       

      Join Date
      May 2019
      Location
      Maui
      Posts
      265
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2077
      Quote Originally Posted by Sqwuidd View Post
      What LE infestation ? Am I missing something


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's the number 2 go to thing every single crybaby member/sponsor who has ever left/been banned from here goes to when trying to insult either DWOB or the site itself. It's quite pathetic if you ask me.

    6. ----
    7. #24
      Senior Member
      is growing....
       
      I am:
      lurking
       
      teej750's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      West Virginia
      Posts
      1,067
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      10154
      I've been here a few years as a member and as a rep. There are bad apples every where you go or look. But from the top to bottom this is the only forum I have ever felt has much more good then bad and I truly feel like it's a brotherhood. Hell I just posted in another thread about how we are looking for a logger and several guys have turned down free gear bc the timing was wrong. Let that sink in.

      Sure I've been scammed on here 1 time, if I'm keeping it real. But any guess how many brothers have sent me free shit?? Including DWBO actually.

      I'm not saying getting free shit is what should be used to determine how awesome a board is either. But take a moment to absorb this quote.

      "The true measure of a man is what he will do for someone that can offer him absolutely nothing."

      I never asked for free stuff but I've recieved it. I've sent my share of stuff to brothers who needed it and didn't ask for it. Guys here genuinely care about dudes 1000 miles away they have never met. They take interest in their stories, logs and even families.

      I have no doubt this is the safest, most rewarding and honorable board that a meathead could be a part of.

      It's sad that when someone can't hack it they try to bring the ones who can down.

      Here's to the brotherhood!

      Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
      [email protected]
      Advanced Pharmaceuticals

      http://brotherhoodofpain.com/advance...6834-list.html
      - CC/BTC/WU/MG/PAYPAL
      - Top Quality Product*
      - PRO Stealth

    8. ----
    9. #25
      Member
      is a Madman in a bad mood..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      HeavyMetalMadMan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      252
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      588
      Could this be why my protonmail was hacked? I mean I dont know this company and never had any interaction with them so I dont know why they would target me but its making me wonder now...

    10. Likes Biggaintime liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #26
      Banned
      is sucking a dick somewhere
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      inside my own mind
      Posts
      1,303
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5684
      Quote Originally Posted by teej750 View Post
      I've been here a few years as a member and as a rep. There are bad apples every where you go or look. But from the top to bottom this is the only forum I have ever felt has much more good then bad and I truly feel like it's a brotherhood. Hell I just posted in another thread about how we are looking for a logger and several guys have turned down free gear bc the timing was wrong. Let that sink in.

      Sure I've been scammed on here 1 time, if I'm keeping it real. But any guess how many brothers have sent me free shit?? Including DWBO actually.

      I'm not saying getting free shit is what should be used to determine how awesome a board is either. But take a moment to absorb this quote.

      "The true measure of a man is what he will do for someone that can offer him absolutely nothing."

      I never asked for free stuff but I've recieved it. I've sent my share of stuff to brothers who needed it and didn't ask for it. Guys here genuinely care about dudes 1000 miles away they have never met. They take interest in their stories, logs and even families.

      I have no doubt this is the safest, most rewarding and honorable board that a meathead could be a part of.

      It's sad that when someone can't hack it they try to bring the ones who can down.

      Here's to the brotherhood!

      Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
      I only got 2 free things and they both sucked .

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

    13. Thanks thebear thanked for this post
      Likes thebear liked this post
    14. ----
    15. #27
      Senior Member
      is growing....
       
      I am:
      lurking
       
      teej750's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      West Virginia
      Posts
      1,067
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      10154
      Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan View Post
      I only got 2 free things and they both sucked .

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
      Lol.... responses like this don't help your cause brother.



      Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
      [email protected]
      Advanced Pharmaceuticals

      http://brotherhoodofpain.com/advance...6834-list.html
      - CC/BTC/WU/MG/PAYPAL
      - Top Quality Product*
      - PRO Stealth

    16. Likes madhungarian liked this post
    17. ----
    18. #28
      Banned
      is sucking a dick somewhere
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      inside my own mind
      Posts
      1,303
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5684
      Quote Originally Posted by teej750 View Post
      Lol.... responses like this don't help your cause brother.



      Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
      The person who sent them to me wanted me to test them as he thought they sucked too .

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

    19. ----
    20. #29
      BOP VETERAN
      is Expendable
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      East Nunyafxxkinbusiness
      Posts
      5,150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1049237
      Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan View Post
      I only got 2 free things and they both sucked .

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
      Seriously?

    21. Likes madhungarian liked this post
    22. ----
    23. #30
      BOP VETERAN
      is Expendable
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      East Nunyafxxkinbusiness
      Posts
      5,150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1049237
      Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan View Post
      The person who sent them to me wanted me to test them as he thought they sucked too .

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
      Thats like when somebody says "omg this shit stinks! Smell this!" Why would you try something that somebody else said sucks? Lol! Didnt they already "test it" to come to that conclusion in the first place?

    24. Likes madhungarian, Drillit, SteadyRockin liked this post
    25. ----
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •