• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11

    Thread: Princesses sponsored punisher log

    1. #1
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gym89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1343

      Princesses sponsored punisher log

      Hi all! I would first like to say a big thanks to steroidfax and manchist ( although he is no longer repping Princesses sponsored punisher log) for giving me a chance to try there stuff. My story is long ao i will keep it short. I have had a hard life overall. Previously i ate myself to 225lb at a size 20. Decided it was time for a change. Lost weight and got down to 155lbs. Then started bodybuilding and have never stopped. Almost 2 years ago i got pregnant where once again I blew up to 221lbs. Lost the baby weight and have continued towards being a better me each year. This log will include cycles, training, diet, and mental state overall during the process. I will also have monthly progress pics and measurements. Possibly a few throughout as well. So far I have already lost 5.5lbs and about 1% bf with diet, hiit, and sarms. Moving forward here is what I am starting with

      Cycle- 10mg valkyrie var SR9009 30mg (split into 4 doses) gw50156 20mg (split am and 1hr before training) Eca stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

      This will be for 2 weeks and then will bump to 15mg of var and 30mg of primo (split into 2x a week) This will be my first time using it and pinning. I will be starting slow to assure I am not getting any unwanted sides.

      DIET- currently at 247p 54f 186c mod days, 237c high days, and 134c low days. I have 2 high, 2 mod, 3 low. Cheat meal is on one of my high carb days. This will stay the same until i see weightloss at a stall.

      TRAINING- HIIT 2-3x a week. Weight training is usually 1.5 to 2 hours. I hit one body part a day sometimes putting shoulders and arms together. HIIT is done on smaller muscle group days.

      Starting weight was 184.4 23.7% bf
      Current weight is 179.0lbs and 22.9% bf

      Here are photos from today. I might have to put in 2 posts. I also have my measurements. I use cm since it's a little more accurate.

      Thanks to all who join me on this journey! Screenshot_20180809-100251_Sheets.jpeg20180809_094551.jpeg20180809_094457.jpeg20180809_094441.jpeg20180809_094347.jpeg

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    2. Thanks mike312 thanked for this post
      Likes mike312 liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      Princesses sponsored punisher log Princesses sponsored punisher log
      ----
    4. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gym89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1343
      Pics20180809_094318.jpeg20180809_094305.jpeg20180809_094102.jpeg

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    5. Thanks RussianBot thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #3
      Member
      is Lovin' Life
       
      I am:
      raging
       
      RussianBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      406
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      7499
      Awesome! Subbed. I am very interested to see how the primo does for you. My wife is currently in her 4th week of her first ever cycle - 10mg Var daily and seeing AMAZING results. Of course that leads to "what else can I take"? Lol.

    8. ----
    9. #4
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gym89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1343
      Quote Originally Posted by RussianBot View Post
      Awesome! Subbed. I am very interested to see how the primo does for you. My wife is currently in her 4th week of her first ever cycle - 10mg Var daily and seeing AMAZING results. Of course that leads to "what else can I take"? Lol.
      Haha of course it does. I used var up to 20mg before and have also used whinny. I am a fan of a few sarms too for fat burning. But it is time to get over my needle fear and pin it up Princesses sponsored punisher log

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    10. Thanks RussianBot thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #5
      BOP Female Member
      is JuiceBoxxx
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      German89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Ontario, Canada
      Posts
      2,552
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      14249
      Quote Originally Posted by Gym89 View Post
      Haha of course it does. I used var up to 20mg before and have also used whinny. I am a fan of a few sarms too for fat burning. But it is time to get over my needle fear and pin it up Princesses sponsored punisher log

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Do it up.. itll be so much more satisfying.. shit. Im about to pin right now

    13. ----
    14. #6
      BOP SPONSORS
      is Offseason road to 230
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      elmo33's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      1,607
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      31194
      Quote Originally Posted by Gym89 View Post
      Hi all! I would first like to say a big thanks to steroidfax and manchist ( although he is no longer repping Princesses sponsored punisher log) for giving me a chance to try there stuff. My story is long ao i will keep it short. I have had a hard life overall. Previously i ate myself to 225lb at a size 20. Decided it was time for a change. Lost weight and got down to 155lbs. Then started bodybuilding and have never stopped. Almost 2 years ago i got pregnant where once again I blew up to 221lbs. Lost the baby weight and have continued towards being a better me each year. This log will include cycles, training, diet, and mental state overall during the process. I will also have monthly progress pics and measurements. Possibly a few throughout as well. So far I have already lost 5.5lbs and about 1% bf with diet, hiit, and sarms. Moving forward here is what I am starting with

      Cycle- 10mg valkyrie var SR9009 30mg (split into 4 doses) gw50156 20mg (split am and 1hr before training) Eca stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

      This will be for 2 weeks and then will bump to 15mg of var and 30mg of primo (split into 2x a week) This will be my first time using it and pinning. I will be starting slow to assure I am not getting any unwanted sides.

      DIET- currently at 247p 54f 186c mod days, 237c high days, and 134c low days. I have 2 high, 2 mod, 3 low. Cheat meal is on one of my high carb days. This will stay the same until i see weightloss at a stall.

      TRAINING- HIIT 2-3x a week. Weight training is usually 1.5 to 2 hours. I hit one body part a day sometimes putting shoulders and arms together. HIIT is done on smaller muscle group days.

      Starting weight was 184.4 23.7% bf
      Current weight is 179.0lbs and 22.9% bf

      Here are photos from today. I might have to put in 2 posts. I also have my measurements. I use cm since it's a little more accurate.

      Thanks to all who join me on this journey! Screenshot_20180809-100251_Sheets.jpeg20180809_094551.jpeg20180809_094457.jpeg20180809_094441.jpeg20180809_094347.jpeg

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Thanks for coming over to BOP to share with us! SF has great quality compounds and well trusted for females. I’ll be following
      Contact@SteroidsFax.com for inquiries
      *SteroidsFax %35 Permanent Discount Code (ASF)*

      Cheapest Pharma HGH ANYWHERE!!
      SteroidsFax.com Offers the TOP brands in the Anabolic Circuit worldwide

      A full-Range of High-Quality compounds that our generic contenders fail to reach
      Stellar Customer service yielding ultimate customer satisfaction
      There's NO minimum order
      Unique VIP program with discounts/specials


    15. Thanks Gym89 thanked for this post
    16. ----
    17. #7
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gym89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1343
      Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
      Do it up.. itll be so much more satisfying.. shit. Im about to pin right now
      Haha. I am sure it will not take long to make it routine. Princesses sponsored punisher log

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    18. Likes German89 liked this post
    19. ----
    20. #8
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gym89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1343
      Hi everyone. I have almost the same routine every Friday. Every other friday, i give myself a nice reset. Will be going to a Chinese buffet using the hibachi bar and sushi bar. Everything is still weighed out and logged. I just make sure I don't get butter and my plate is mainly chicken breast along with 10 pieces of sushi. It is also my high carb day. Later will be legs and my cheat meal. My cheat meal isn't actually weighed or tracked but I stick to high protein, low fat carb snacks in between to assure I am not going crazy over my calories and macros.

      New low weigh in - 176.6 lbs

      Will share leg workout later if there is time!

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    21. ----
    22. #9
      BOP MODERATOR
      is Low test lots of primo
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      ski748134's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      5,157
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      33420
      This is awesome thanks so much....the steroidfax primo is as good as it gets it's my wife's favorite....she does 100mg a week split into 2 doses at 50mg each....she likes var a lot but she really looks best on winstrol and tbol....good primo is a game changer for women and men...anyways welcome to the hood it's a fantastic place Elmo and crazylegs are both great guys and amazing friends... congrats on the huge lifestyle and physical changes you have made...my wife had a tough time after the baby cause she wanted to snap back physically right away...but it took some work.... I'll shut up now but great work congrats and I'll be following your journey for sure..and you look great!!!!

    23. Thanks Gym89 thanked for this post
    24. ----
    25. #10
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gym89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      150
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1343
      Don't know if this thread will be sticking around so i have moved my log to the training and diet area for those who want to follow

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    26. ----
    27. Princesses sponsored punisher log
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Punisher!!
      By JR99 in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: 12-17-2017, 11:34 AM
    2. Pct sponsored by PSL
      By jagger81 in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-13-2016, 10:09 PM
    3. Pct sponsored by PSL
      By jagger81 in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 08-25-2016, 05:05 PM
    4. E.P. Log ( P.S.L sponsored) LBB
      By Little BamBam in forum Training, Diet, & Steroid Logs
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: 10-10-2015, 02:42 PM
    5. Pec Punisher
      By STEROID in forum Bodybuilding
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 01-19-2012, 02:41 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Princesses sponsored punisher log Princesses sponsored punisher log