• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Supertropin HCG

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      52
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      28

      Supertropin HCG

      My HCG just got all fucked up; I was wondering how are the supertrop HCG and if anyone has tried it? I did try to LR3 didn't really feel too much of it(slight pump); I do like the Supertrops, but I'm wondering how the HCG was. I'm in dire need of it right now so if anyone has any input please provide.
      Last edited by 5millionbucks; 12-12-2018 at 10:50 PM.

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Supertropin HCG Supertropin HCG
      ----
    3. #2
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      647
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5693
      Our hcg brand is very popular, we don’t make it, but u can find millions of reviews, all our clients love it cuz they are familiar with the brand
      livzon

    4. Likes aldodupaul liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      52
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      28
      Quote Originally Posted by Buddhayoyo View Post
      Our hcg brand is very popular, we don’t make it, but u can find millions of reviews, all our clients love it cuz they are familiar with the brand
      livzon
      I see

    7. ----
    8. #4
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      278
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1042
      It s gtg. From a public listed chibese pharma company, Livzon. Been using it for a while with blood tests which ibdicate HCG use

    9. Likes aldodupaul liked this post
    10. ----
    11. #5
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      52
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      28
      Quote Originally Posted by jnab View Post
      It s gtg. From a public listed chibese pharma company, Livzon. Been using it for a while with blood tests which ibdicate HCG use
      Quick question how did your bloods looked with the livzon HCG? I just been using a premixed brand called Sifasi and to be honest I think it went bad or bunk. From my recent bloods my LH and FSH are basically at baseline and my estradiol is literally at baseline with my test levels suppressed to 70% showing that HCG is bad since my pituitary is functioning but my test levels are shot(supposed to happen on Tbol and no test). I know while running HCG LH and FSH is supposed to be nonexistent running test or no test on it; and running it by itself your supposed to get some increase in test especially at 500 IU 2x a week.

    12. ----
    13. #6
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      278
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1042
      Quote Originally Posted by 5millionbucks View Post
      Quick question how did your bloods looked with the livzon HCG? I just been using a premixed brand called Sifasi and to be honest I think it went bad or bunk. From my recent bloods my LH and FSH are basically at baseline and my estradiol is literally at baseline with my test levels suppressed to 70% showing that HCG is bad since my pituitary is functioning but my test levels are shot(supposed to happen on Tbol and no test). I know while running HCG LH and FSH is supposed to be nonexistent running test or no test on it; and running it by itself your supposed to get some increase in test especially at 500 IU 2x a week.

      Sorry missed your post, LH and FSH close to 0, Test and estrogen up, I've used an AI later on. Indeed something seems off with the HCG you used.

      That wame with 360iu livzon HCG eod, and and AI after the first 3 weeks :

      Test 573 ng/dl
      E2 42 pg/ml
      Prolactin 12.33 ng/ml
      FSH 0.16 mIU/ml
      Lh 0.21 mIU/ml

      There are more details on the thread below, with several blood tests in the OP, i'd need to update with the latest results :
      Bloods after 6 weeks clomid use - high E2

    14. Thanks Buddhayoyo thanked for this post
    15. ----
    16. #7
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      10
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19
      I've been up and down these forums trying to find a source with the livzon hcg Its the only hcg ive ever used and I can say its g2g!! But my guy who would get it for me started jacking up the [prices. How can i Order the HCG? i checked on the site and i dont even see it on there.. Also can i get a better price if i order a tray of 10? thanks!

    17. ----
    18. #8
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      647
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5693
      If you order 10, will be $210 plus shipping
      email us your order
      we have in stock

    19. ----
    20. Supertropin HCG

    Similar Threads

    1. Supertropin Log
      By morgs in forum Aussie Logs
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 01-11-2019, 11:29 PM
    2. Supertropin G2G
      By MacNCheese in forum Supertropin
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 06-10-2018, 05:59 PM
    3. I want to try supertropin so bad
      By Kevo in forum Supertropin
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 05-05-2018, 10:52 PM
    4. Supertropin Td
      By Bubbaj1987 in forum Supertropin
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 04-20-2018, 07:53 PM
    5. Td Supertropin
      By Chitown76 in forum Supertropin
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 04-02-2018, 01:52 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Supertropin HCG Supertropin HCG