• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 14

    Thread: New TRT life timer

    1. #1
      Member
      is All I care about are my freaks
      and my peaks.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      250
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2441

      New TRT life timer

      I was recently diagnosed with low test and DHT and high prolactin. Which explains my lack of facial and body hair and why I have lactation. New TRT life timer it sucks, but I'm trying to get everything under control. I have done 3 or 4 cycles previously, but I took proper pct precautions and used OCT when needed. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it didn't help my natural production and actually probably fucked it more. I always wondered why I felt so much better while using test. Not only physically, but also mentally. Now I'm starting to think I was always in a slump, because of low T. I'm now on what I believe to be a very mild dose of test c. As of now I'm only on 200mg a month. Do any of you veterans know if this will be enough to mimic a healthy amount of testosterone in a 26 year old male? The doctor told me to come back for labs in 6 months or sooner if I don't notice any changes. Also if I want to blast with extra gear, how do I do so without being red flagged by the doctor? I was also told that the tissue I have behind my nipple is firm and should go away once I'm treated for high prolactin. I'm not convinced that will be the case. I thought gyno was gyno and could only be dealt with surgically. What do you guys think? If any of you guys have any answers to my many questions let me know or if u have any advice for maximizing my trt experience.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    2.    Sponsored Links

      New TRT life timer New TRT life timer
      ----
    3. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      BombdotCom's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      236
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      8967
      My brother had high prolactin, and low test.

      He had to have surgery to remove the breast tissue

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    4. Thanks Bane thanked for this post
      Likes Bane liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #3
      Member
      is All I care about are my freaks
      and my peaks.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      250
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2441
      Quote Originally Posted by BombdotCom View Post
      My brother had high prolactin, and low test.

      He had to have surgery to remove the breast tissue

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      That's what I figured. All the reading I've done over the years shows that it's the only way. Thanks for the input brother.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    7. ----
    8. #4
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Primemuscle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      5,249
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      28635
      In regards to your T level question. Youíll have to get bloods run to see where youíre at because everyone responds differently. So based of how much youíre taking and where youíre at via bloodwork itíll help you dial in where you want to be.

      As for the gyno it all depends. I would try to get prolactin levels down first. Which can be done by using caber. Also make sure youíre estrogen levels are in check. If estro is kept in line usually prolactin wonít go haywire. So make sure you know where youíre estro level is at and take an AI if necessary to dial that in alongside the caber to bring prolactin levels down.

      If that doesnít work then you might have to get surgery


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


      BE PART OF THE BEST


      XTLABS CORP.

    9. Thanks Bane thanked for this post
      Likes Bane liked this post
    10. ----
    11. #5
      Member
      is All I care about are my freaks
      and my peaks.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      250
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2441
      Quote Originally Posted by Primemuscle View Post
      In regards to your T level question. Youíll have to get bloods run to see where youíre at because everyone responds differently. So based of how much youíre taking and where youíre at via bloodwork itíll help you dial in where you want to be.

      As for the gyno it all depends. I would try to get prolactin levels down first. Which can be done by using caber. Also make sure youíre estrogen levels are in check. If estro is kept in line usually prolactin wonít go haywire. So make sure you know where youíre estro level is at and take an AI if necessary to dial that in alongside the caber to bring prolactin levels down.

      If that doesnít work then you might have to get surgery


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks brother, I don't want to wait the 6 months the doc recommended to have it tested. I feel like that's way to long to establish the effect of the try dosage. Any idea how long would be a good time to go back? My estrogen levels were all normal. I'm going for a CT scan soon to check my pituitary gland. It's most likely what causing the prolactin. I've always had the puffy nips way before I ever got into gear.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    12. ----
    13. #6
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Primemuscle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      5,249
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      28635
      Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
      Thanks brother, I don't want to wait the 6 months the doc recommended to have it tested. I feel like that's way to long to establish the effect of the try dosage. Any idea how long would be a good time to go back? My estrogen levels were all normal. I'm going for a CT scan soon to check my pituitary gland. It's most likely what causing the prolactin. I've always had the puffy nips way before I ever got into gear.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Usually takes 3-4 weeks for the levels to peak so Iíd say after 30 days from starting or so go get your test and estro levels checked


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


      BE PART OF THE BEST


      XTLABS CORP.

    14. Thanks Bane thanked for this post
      Likes Bane liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #7
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Posts
      27
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      42
      Without knowing much about you, Iíd say your first priority is to get stable by seeing your doc and checking levels - it should not take six months to stabilize, and you should see your doc in three months. I see my endo once every twelve weeks, and it works well.

      Is 200mg/month enough for someone your age to keep you in range? Well, range is subjective, but Iíd say itís probably not enough. Most TRT levels are about 200mg every 7-14 days. But, again, it depends on what that starting dose of 200mg/month does for your levels.

      Honestly, you will probably never be able to pull the wool over your docs eyes regarding doing steroids. You can try to time things to your visits, but thatís super-stressful, and not fool-proof. CanĒt you just tell him your on a cycle when you go on a cycle? I highly recommend being honest, especially since you are already having issues medically with your endogenous test and high prolactin/gyno. This isnít, really, something you want to fuck with. Youíre young, and youíre already dealing with some issues that most people twice your age donít deal with.

      Can you still cycle safely? I donít know. You donít know. Get stable and feel good about your levels and yoru body, and then decide if you want to move forward again with cycle-level steroids.

    17. Thanks Bane thanked for this post
      Likes Bane liked this post
    18. ----
    19. #8
      Member
      is All I care about are my freaks
      and my peaks.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      250
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2441
      Quote Originally Posted by jackofspades View Post
      Without knowing much about you, Iíd say your first priority is to get stable by seeing your doc and checking levels - it should not take six months to stabilize, and you should see your doc in three months. I see my endo once every twelve weeks, and it works well.

      Is 200mg/month enough for someone your age to keep you in range? Well, range is subjective, but Iíd say itís probably not enough. Most TRT levels are about 200mg every 7-14 days. But, again, it depends on what that starting dose of 200mg/month does for your levels.

      Honestly, you will probably never be able to pull the wool over your docs eyes regarding doing steroids. You can try to time things to your visits, but thatís super-stressful, and not fool-proof. CanĒt you just tell him your on a cycle when you go on a cycle? I highly recommend being honest, especially since you are already having issues medically with your endogenous test and high prolactin/gyno. This isnít, really, something you want to fuck with. Youíre young, and youíre already dealing with some issues that most people twice your age donít deal with.

      Can you still cycle safely? I donít know. You donít know. Get stable and feel good about your levels and yoru body, and then decide if you want to move forward again with cycle-level steroids.
      Thanks for the feedback! You're right I should just worry about getting into the normal range for now. I just got the itch when I found out I'd have to take it for now on. As far as telling my doc what I'm doing, they'd refuse to give me my trt if they thought I was going to abuse it. I had to sign a controlled substance contract basically stating that. So, it is risky business fucking around with high doses, let alone telling them if I'm doing it. I was just curious if using something like test p up until a week or 2 of labs would show elevated levels. I really appreciate your info and opinions on this. I can tell you're a good dude.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    20. ----
    21. #9
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      33
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25
      I had a similar thing. did you take caber to lower your prolactin? I did and it worked wonders!!! 200mg is a great dose but everyone metabolizes T differently so a lab will tell you best. But from what i know, and being on TRT 100mg a wk, 200mg is a fine dose and you should notice a difference. I think you should work on regulating your prolactin and other issues, feel better for at least 6-12 months prior to adding in more gear. thats just my opinion. good luck my friend.

    22. Thanks Bane thanked for this post
      Likes Bane liked this post
    23. ----
    24. #10
      Member
      is All I care about are my freaks
      and my peaks.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      250
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2441
      Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post
      I had a similar thing. did you take caber to lower your prolactin? I did and it worked wonders!!! 200mg is a great dose but everyone metabolizes T differently so a lab will tell you best. But from what i know, and being on TRT 100mg a wk, 200mg is a fine dose and you should notice a difference. I think you should work on regulating your prolactin and other issues, feel better for at least 6-12 months prior to adding in more gear. thats just my opinion. good luck my friend.
      The doctor is doing more test before treating the prolactin. Not sure why, but they put me on 200mg a month not a week. So basically 50mg a week if I dose weekly. That's why I was worried about it being too low of a dose. I hope they get it all squared away soon with the prolactin. It's not a good look. New TRT life timer

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    25. ----
    26. New TRT life timer
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. First timer
      By allnattyjuice in forum Private Label
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 05-20-2018, 02:22 AM
    2. old timer but new here !!!
      By Squatdaddy in forum Brotherhood Introductions
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: 05-04-2015, 03:15 AM
    3. old timer
      By homework26 in forum Brotherhood Introductions
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 10-29-2014, 09:11 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    New TRT life timer New TRT life timer