• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: Just pulled the trigger on greys!

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      is Train with INTENSITY for the
      DENSITY!!
       
      I am:
      netflix
       
      Phyzeek's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      24
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1337

      Just pulled the trigger on greys!

      I run GH pretty much all year round and have a reliable source but once
      I heard he had grey's from the actual greytop.com I couldn't resist!! I've heard nothing but awesome stuff about them just never found anyone who has them consistently and at a good price. Pulled the trigger on 6 kits! Cant wait for em to get here!

    2. Thanks Oldskool, GoGoGodzilla thanked for this post
      Likes Oldskool, GoGoGodzilla liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      Just pulled the trigger on greys! Just pulled the trigger on greys!
      ----
    4. #2
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      1,134
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      7826
      Quote Originally Posted by Phyzeek View Post
      I run GH pretty much all year round and have a reliable source but once
      I heard he had grey's from the actual greytop.com I couldn't resist!! I've heard nothing but awesome stuff about them just never found anyone who has them consistently and at a good price. Pulled the trigger on 6 kits! Cant wait for em to get here!
      How much were they per kit?

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    5. ----
    6. #3
      Junior Member
      is Train with INTENSITY for the
      DENSITY!!
       
      I am:
      netflix
       
      Phyzeek's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      24
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1337
      Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool View Post
      How much were they per kit?

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      sent you a dm bro

    7. ----
    8. #4
      Senior Member
      is Thinking about, or eating
      Peanut Butter
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      GoGoGodzilla's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      702
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15352
      Just pinned my last TheGreyTop yesterday and started MauveTops this morning. You won’t be disappointed!
      Pain is weakness leaving the body!

    9. Thanks Phyzeek thanked for this post
      Likes Phyzeek liked this post
    10. ----
    11. #5
      Junior Member
      is Train with INTENSITY for the
      DENSITY!!
       
      I am:
      netflix
       
      Phyzeek's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      24
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1337
      Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGodzilla View Post
      Just pinned my last TheGreyTop yesterday and started MauveTops this morning. You won’t be disappointed!
      Awesome heard nothing but good things about em! does he shoot you a message back after you send him the funds? or just wait and it'll arrive lol hes got an amazing rep like everywhere so i"m not worried!! was just curious lol

    12. Likes GoGoGodzilla liked this post
    13. ----
    14. #6
      Senior Member
      is Thinking about, or eating
      Peanut Butter
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      GoGoGodzilla's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      702
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15352
      Quote Originally Posted by Phyzeek View Post
      Awesome heard nothing but good things about em! does he shoot you a message back after you send him the funds? or just wait and it'll arrive lol hes got an amazing rep like everywhere so i"m not worried!! was just curious lol
      You have to ask him for tracking, this last MauveTop TD was 8 days from payment, he sent me tracking on day 7... LOL!
      Pain is weakness leaving the body!

    15. Thanks Phyzeek thanked for this post
      Likes Phyzeek liked this post
    16. ----
    17. #7
      Junior Member
      is Train with INTENSITY for the
      DENSITY!!
       
      I am:
      netflix
       
      Phyzeek's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      24
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1337
      Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGodzilla View Post
      You have to ask him for tracking, this last MauveTop TD was 8 days from payment, he sent me tracking on day 7... LOL!
      LOL noted, That's pretty damn quick TA anyways! Appreciate the help brother!

    18. Likes GoGoGodzilla liked this post
    19. ----
    20. #8
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      19
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGodzilla View Post
      You have to ask him for tracking, this last MauveTop TD was 8 days from payment, he sent me tracking on day 7... LOL!
      Was that local or out of town? Thanks for the info.

    21. ----
    22. #9
      Senior Member
      is Thinking about, or eating
      Peanut Butter
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      GoGoGodzilla's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      702
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15352
      Quote Originally Posted by nidnoy View Post
      Was that local or out of town? Thanks for the info.
      International
      Pain is weakness leaving the body!

    23. ----
    24. #10
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      19
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGodzilla View Post
      International
      thanks man!

    25. ----
    26. Just pulled the trigger on greys!

    Similar Threads

    1. Pulled the trigger
      By TheDep in forum MyMonsterLabs.com
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 06-12-2018, 09:24 PM
    2. Just pulled the trigger
      By Chicago in forum Purple Panda Labs
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-22-2018, 11:22 PM
    3. Pulled the trigger!!
      By Flexmoore1 in forum Private Label
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 03-25-2017, 02:27 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Just pulled the trigger on greys! Just pulled the trigger on greys!