• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 21 to 29 of 29

    Thread: Rejected?

    1. #21
      Junior Member
      is Not Dying Small
       
      I am:
      zombies
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      84
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
      I had no concerns until I read this thread .
      I prefer to stop orders until issues can me sorted . If customers are worried because it’s been long enough I would pick up funds but only you know your limits .
      24 hours and now Micki420 is over dramatizing .
      I said I would contact Toraxx today ?
      The hobby of physical enhancement with PEDs isn’t for everyone but for those with a slight bit of patience it can be rewarding .
      Give Dr Clark a day to address people and post a reply please .
      DWBO
      24 hours? Bro, its been 6 weeks lol. I am just thankful it wasn't PCT I needed or I would have been fucked.

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Rejected? Rejected?
      ----
    3. #22
      Junior Member
      is Not Dying Small
       
      I am:
      zombies
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      84
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by Tall23 View Post
      I received a response yesterday also. He must have gotten flooded with orders or something. Still lots of info in these posts that make me leary. Decisions Decisions.......
      Tall23, I will say this, Toraxx you will get your product. I don't think Dr. Clark would ever scam anyone, but communication is just not as good as you would hope. You will for sure get your product, just depends how patient you are.

    4. ----
    5. #23
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Geeky
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      95
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4138
      Quote Originally Posted by Micki420 View Post
      Tall23, I will say this, Toraxx you will get your product. I don't think Dr. Clark would ever scam anyone, but communication is just not as good as you would hope. You will for sure get your product, just depends how patient you are.
      All the emails have been responded too and 6 weeks I have no way of seeing this as accurate information however as I mentioned please any issues email us and we will resolve it.

    6. ----
    7. #24
      BOP ADMINISTRATOR
      is Thinking
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      Dont wanna be old's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Near the powerrack
      Posts
      12,318
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      82648
      Quote Originally Posted by Micki420 View Post
      24 hours? Bro, its been 6 weeks lol. I am just thankful it wasn't PCT I needed or I would have been fucked.
      Toraxx returned to the board on 7/28 . That is 10 days ago ?
      I just found out there was some issues so I asked for 1 day to resolve any situations .
      Dr Clark answered threads .
      Regards
      DWBO
      NO ONE TESTS THE DEPTH OF A RIVER WITH BOTH FEET

    8. ----
    9. #25
      Junior Member
      is Not Dying Small
       
      I am:
      zombies
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      84
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
      Toraxx returned to the board on 7/28 . That is 10 days ago ?
      I just found out there was some issues so I asked for 1 day to resolve any situations .
      Dr Clark answered threads .
      Regards
      DWBO
      I ordered from him prior to his return to the board.

      I placed an order 7/9/18. Received half my product on, 7/19(good return time). Half my order was missing and I'm still waiting for the other half as I sent back wrong items on 7/20. It is now 8/8/18. I've been patient and haven't even made a post. I haven't heard anything from him in 3 weeks.

      I am patient and I Know Dr. Clark will come through, but I'm upset with the timeline and communication.

      I like the goods I received from him and he's local within an hour of me. Didn't think it would take this long when I can drive to him personally and just pick it up faster!

    10. ----
    11. #26
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Geeky
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      95
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4138
      Quote Originally Posted by Micki420 View Post
      I ordered from him prior to his return to the board.

      I placed an order 7/9/18. Received half my product on, 7/19(good return time). Half my order was missing and I'm still waiting for the other half as I sent back wrong items on 7/20. It is now 8/8/18. I've been patient and haven't even made a post. I haven't heard anything from him in 3 weeks.

      I am patient and I Know Dr. Clark will come through, but I'm upset with the timeline and communication.

      I like the goods I received from him and he's local within an hour of me. Didn't think it would take this long when I can drive to him personally and just pick it up faster!
      Have you emailed if not please email me as everyone has been accommodated for all missing items so please email me so I am aware of who you are.

    12. ----
    13. #27
      Junior Member
      is Not Dying Small
       
      I am:
      zombies
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      84
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by Toraxx View Post
      Have you emailed if not please email me as everyone has been accommodated for all missing items so please email me so I am aware of who you are.
      ive emailed 5 times to; Raxxed@protonmail.com

      I will resend my email right now at 12:55pm 3 times so you can see it. As maybe you missed it. It happens.

    14. ----
    15. #28
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Geeky
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      95
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      4138
      Quote Originally Posted by Micki420 View Post
      ive emailed 5 times to; Raxxed@protonmail.com

      I will resend my email right now at 12:55pm 3 times so you can see it. As maybe you missed it. It happens.
      Like I said everyone has been accommodated for!

    16. ----
    17. #29
      Junior Member
      is Chillen
       
      I am:
      deejayn
       
      RRR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Posts
      82
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1769
      Quote Originally Posted by G160 View Post
      So i decided to go with toraxx being theyre back and have a friend who needs some test. Placed order, everything smooth, sent charities, email letting me know they gona go through in 48hrs and let me know when shipped. Thing is this email was sent last saturday. Donations never picked up, all of a sudden they wont answer or anything?
      Do they got a rep or something? I needed this to go through, im not worried about time spent more of the fact that im not getting a definitive answer wether they going to go through with it or theyre not. Its a big communication gap. Sent numerous emails and i beleive the least i can get is an answer so i can go ahead and go somewhere else. I beleive every bussiness has the right to reject service for whatever reason, but godamn let me know clark!



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I used Toraxx as my main source for a good minute before the Dr went private amd the service was fast and smooth. always answered my emails quickly... but ordered after they went private and it was a differnt exsperiance. always loved the gear but seems something is a lil different now with the service. I not by any means talking smack on the Dr hes treated me well! but i think he needs to step it up on the communication a bit... Over all though man my exsperiance has always been a good one! hope everything got squared away for ya!!

    18. Thanks G160 thanked for this post
      Likes G160 liked this post
    19. ----
    20. Rejected?
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Rejected? Rejected?