• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
    Results 681 to 690 of 698

    Thread: MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

    1. #681
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      Quote Originally Posted by QueenOG View Post
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log
      I get the ducks. I dont get the elephants but I thought I was he could feed flintstone your car home if you broke down. Lol

      Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogThat too!

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    2.    Sponsored Links

      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log
      ----
    3. #682
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      Back and Biceps!!

      Started with Ab twisties

      4 sets 100lbs x 25 reps

      Seated pull downs wide grip

      &

      Reverse grip lat pull downs

      4 sets 100 last 2 set 110lbs/120lbs x 15 reps each

      Cable straight arms push downs

      4 sets 2 each 35lbs x 15 reps each

      (super set)

      Seated rows?

      Wide 50lbs x 15 reps

      closed grip 50lbs x 15 reps

      Seated dumbbell hammer curls

      2 sets 15lbs x 20 reps

      Bicep machine lol

      4 sets

      1 sets 50lbs x 15 reps

      2 sets 65lbs x 15

      1 set 85lbs!!!! x 10 reps (after last set 40lbs x 15 then 20lbs for 15more)




      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    4. Thanks RussianBot, QueenOG thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot, madhungarian, QueenOG liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #683
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    7. Thanks RussianBot, QueenOG, chadmack282 thanked for this post
    8. ----
    9. #684
      BOP VETERAN
      is Honored
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      RussianBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      920
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      24728
      Quote Originally Posted by MrsBot View Post
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      You are the best hugger MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

    10. Thanks MrsBot thanked for this post
      Likes MrsBot liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #685
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      Quote Originally Posted by RussianBot View Post
      You are the best hugger MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Come here then!!!


      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    13. Thanks RussianBot thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot liked this post
    14. ----
    15. #686
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      Shoulders and Triceps!

      Still doing my thing. But I don't feel like logging tonight. Still have a ton a stuff to do and it's already 9pm.

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    16. Thanks RussianBot, QueenOG thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot, QueenOG liked this post
    17. ----
    18. #687
      Bad Ass Female
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      QueenOG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Location
      in my bed
      Posts
      1,603
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19172
      Quote Originally Posted by MrsBot View Post
      Shoulders and Triceps!

      Still doing my thing. But I don't feel like logging tonight. Still have a ton a stuff to do and it's already 9pm.

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      What's a log ? Lol MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

    19. Thanks MrsBot thanked for this post
      Likes MrsBot liked this post
    20. ----
    21. #688
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      Quote Originally Posted by QueenOG View Post
      What's a log ? Lol MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Idk, I'm thinking about taking a break until my next cycle like you. I'm kinda getting burnt out.

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    22. Thanks QueenOG thanked for this post
      Likes madhungarian, QueenOG liked this post
    23. ----
    24. #689
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      madhungarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      1,651
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      15573
      Quote Originally Posted by MrsBot View Post
      MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored LogMrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Idk, I'm thinking about taking a break until my next cycle like you. I'm kinda getting burnt out.

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      So I've made sure to check in on your log every couple days, and I've enjoyed it. You've made great gains and the hard work is paying off for sure. I will say that I've made the comment in my head that you're gonna get burnt out of you keep the same pace. Your log has been fun and energetic but everyone needs a break. Either from gear, the gym, a log or people so dont feel bad about it. LOL Just my .02 and something that's caught my attention as I follow along with you. Like I said, I've enjoyed it and hope you keep reaching your goals and if you choose to let us in on your voyage sometimes that's great. Nice work and good luck.

    25. Thanks MrsBot, RussianBot, QueenOG thanked for this post
      Likes MrsBot, RussianBot, QueenOG liked this post
    26. ----
    27. #690
      Bad Ass Female
      is Wifey to RussianBot
       
      I am:
      zombies
       
      MrsBot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      544
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5309
      Quote Originally Posted by madhungarian View Post
      So I've made sure to check in on your log every couple days, and I've enjoyed it. You've made great gains and the hard work is paying off for sure. I will say that I've made the comment in my head that you're gonna get burnt out of you keep the same pace. Your log has been fun and energetic but everyone needs a break. Either from gear, the gym, a log or people so dont feel bad about it. LOL Just my .02 and something that's caught my attention as I follow along with you. Like I said, I've enjoyed it and hope you keep reaching your goals and if you choose to let us in on your voyage sometimes that's great. Nice work and good luck.
      Thanks for the input! I'm planning another cycle and will create a whole new thread. Logging keeps me accountable and that's why I liked it. But...you're right. A break may be exactly what I need. But never from the gym. I'm on the same path.

      See y'all in a month and I will be checking in from time to time.

      Thanks for checking in, I super appreciate it!! MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    28. Thanks QueenOG thanked for this post
      Likes RussianBot, QueenOG, madhungarian liked this post
    29. ----
    30. MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log
    Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. MrsBot here!
      By MrsBot in forum Brotherhood Introductions
      Replies: 45
      Last Post: 08-26-2018, 03:00 AM
    2. Cycle Log (Unsponsored)
      By MADDXXHATTER in forum Private Label
      Replies: 410
      Last Post: 03-08-2018, 05:35 PM
    3. 1w out with PSL (unsponsored)
      By your123man in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: 10-19-2016, 06:47 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log MrsBot's unprofessional & unsponsored Log