• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Any blood work for IGF levels from actual customers?

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      31
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      961

      Any blood work for IGF levels from actual customers?

      Frankthetank is the only actual customer one who posted bloodwork for serum levels. Is there anyone out there who has ran some of worldHGH products and did some bloods on IGF levels? I have seen the bloods posted by worldHGH, but would like to see IGF (or more serum levels) levels from an actual customer or two? Anyone?
      IGF levels are the true indicator of quality HGH and if I could see some good IGF levels, I would be doing some donating....

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Any blood work for IGF levels from actual customers? Any blood work for IGF levels from actual customers?
      ----
    3. #2
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      86
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      7421
      Quote Originally Posted by PID View Post
      Frankthetank is the only actual customer one who posted bloodwork for serum levels. Is there anyone out there who has ran some of worldHGH products and did some bloods on IGF levels? I have seen the bloods posted by worldHGH, but would like to see IGF (or more serum levels) levels from an actual customer or two? Anyone?
      IGF levels are the true indicator of quality HGH and if I could see some good IGF levels, I would be doing some donating....
      Hi.
      There are some HGH serum tests posted in the section, just look for them. Jintropin - 33,5 and 29 ng/ml and the new test that will be posted by the customer soon (28 ng/ml) Hygetropin - 20,5 ng/ml and the old test of 39 ng.
      There are no IGF posted. As to me, HGH serum is much better than IGF because I know people whose own basement level of IGF is 300-450 so it will not show actual efficacy of HGH unlike serum.
      If you want me to send you labs photos - just e-mail to worldhgh@yahoo.com

    4. ----
    5. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      31
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      961
      I have seen the bloods you posted, and even though you say they are from customers, I would feel a little more warm and fuzzy inside seeing them from actual members of this site post some recent results of serum and IGF levels. This is the whole premise for this site, members being able to go within a sources section to give honest feedback and product quality reviews.
      As to IGF levels, this is actually the best indication of whether or not exogenius HGH is legit. IGF is what the body converts HGH too, and it builds up over time, so the higher the IGF level, the better. It is always best to get a baseline first, and then after running GH for 4 to 6 weeks, check IGF again.
      Serum levels are just that, serum levels, and they are in indication of HGH being in your system, but even low quality HGH can give high serum levels. And I am not in any way suggesting your HGH is not legit, but I just like to see and here results from actual members of this forum rather than second hand results.

      Quote Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
      Hi.
      There are some HGH serum tests posted in the section, just look for them. Jintropin - 33,5 and 29 ng/ml and the new test that will be posted by the customer soon (28 ng/ml) Hygetropin - 20,5 ng/ml and the old test of 39 ng.
      There are no IGF posted. As to me, HGH serum is much better than IGF because I know people whose own basement level of IGF is 300-450 so it will not show actual efficacy of HGH unlike serum.
      If you want me to send you labs photos - just e-mail to worldhgh@yahoo.com
      Last edited by PID; 02-07-2017 at 02:27 AM.

    6. Likes reedcusa liked this post
    7. ----
    8. #4
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Drunk
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      19
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      462
      I took some blood work after two weeks with their Jintropin. Getting it done is really the only way to trust what you're taking is working. I will likely continue taking it every month or two months to make sure the stuff continues to be good.

      My baseline was 159 ng/mL (never done any kind of GH before). This is after two weeks of 3-4 IU a day. 10IU SUBQ Blood drawn 3 hours after shot.

      Jintropin_10IU (1).jpg

      Quote Originally Posted by PID View Post
      I have seen the bloods you posted, and even though you say they are from customers, I would feel a little more warm and fuzzy inside seeing them from actual members of this site post some recent results of serum and IGF levels. This is the whole premise for this site, members being able to go within a sources section to give honest feedback and product quality reviews.
      As to IGF levels, this is actually the best indication of whether or not exogenius HGH is legit. IGF is what the body converts HGH too, and it builds up over time, so the higher the IGF level, the better. It is always best to get a baseline first, and then after running GH for 4 to 6 weeks, check IGF again.
      Serum levels are just that, serum levels, and they are in indication of HGH being in your system, but even low quality HGH can give high serum levels. And I am not in any way suggesting your HGH is not legit, but I just like to see and here results from actual members of this forum rather than second hand results.

    9. Thanks PAiN, Herc thanked for this post
    10. ----
    11. #5
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      31
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      961
      This is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you Zitbak for posting your bloods.

    12. ----
    13. #6
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      bigmills's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      256
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      570
      Quote Originally Posted by Zitbak View Post
      I took some blood work after two weeks with their Jintropin. Getting it done is really the only way to trust what you're taking is working. I will likely continue taking it every month or two months to make sure the stuff continues to be good.

      My baseline was 159 ng/mL (never done any kind of GH before). This is after two weeks of 3-4 IU a day. 10IU SUBQ Blood drawn 3 hours after shot.

      Jintropin_10IU (1).jpg
      Your igf levels went up that much in 30 days? From worldhgh??

      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    14. ----
    15. #7
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      109
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      541
      yes i did...i took 4iu's and the blood work came back 9.2...I was running late and forgot to up the dosage to 10iu's that being the case i have no reason to lie

    16. ----
    17. #8
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Drunk
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      19
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      462
      Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
      Your igf levels went up that much in 30 days? From worldhgh??

      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      Yes, and at 3-4IU a day.

    18. ----
    19. Any blood work for IGF levels from actual customers?

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 2
      Last Post: 10-19-2016, 02:54 PM
    2. Checking your HGH serum levels through blood work! (PLEASE READ)
      By Vision in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 10-18-2016, 10:57 PM
    3. Trying to have levels low for blood work
      By Mz1220 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:58 PM
    4. Replies: 10
      Last Post: 02-10-2016, 09:18 PM
    5. blood work test levels with sarcs gear
      By Dago in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 06-20-2013, 06:19 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •